Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Morocco
Current Location
Morocco
Hi , dear teacher
I am a university student i am going to be examined on the chomskian x-bar theory tree diagram , i have taken many exercises about it but i am still having some dificulties , especially in the wh-questions as well as in the auxilary phrase .
i will be very thankful if provide me by sufficiant guidance and some clariscations . THANKS

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hi. [STRIKE]dear teacher[/STRIKE]
I am a university student and I am going to be examined on the Chomskyan x-bar theory tree diagram. I have [STRIKE]taken[/STRIKE] done many exercises about it but I am still having some difficulties, especially in the wh-questions as well as in the auxiliary phrase.
I will be very [STRIKE]thankful[/STRIKE] grateful if someone can/could provide me [STRIKE]by[/STRIKE] with sufficient guidance and some clarification. [STRIKE]THANKS[/STRIKE] Thanks.

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

I'm afraid I have no experience in such diagramming. However, while you wait for someone who knows what they're talking about to respond, please take some time to look at my corrections above. It's important to follow these rules of written English at all times:

- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with one appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I" (first person singular).
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.