Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
French
Home Country
Algeria
Current Location
Algeria
Hi everyone I want to check a motivation letter I wrote for an erasmus mundus program. Thanks a lot for helping :)

I am a student from frence, I have accomplished a bachelor degree in computer science last year, Now I am enrolled in the same university for a master degree in artificial intelligence.

Since high school, I have always been fascinated about computer science and had the eager to learn as long and as much as I could. Just after obtaining my baccalaureate degree I started an onlAlgeriaine courses about software development and I spent months learning about softwares alongside my university program, it was hard to do both. However, I was able to succeed and I was offered a job position very quickly. Then after thinking deeply about it, I declined it and accepted an internship instead, because I realized that I wanted to invest more in my knowledge and build a stronger background in the academic world.

I had always though that knowledge is what makes us better, effective and allow us to achieve our goals, my studies in artificial intelligence made me sure about it. So I want to be in the right university that can provide a stable environment to evolve. Unfortunately it not the case in my current university that goes on limitless strike.

The reason why I choose the erasmus mundus program it's because it's a great opportunity to study in different universities with different scientific landscapes. More importantly it will allow me to finance the studies I dream about, in different words it will simply realize one of my dreams which is very hard to achieve.

I hope I will be able to achieve my goal and be part of the erasmus mundus community.

Charlie Bernstein

VIP Member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Your letter says you're from France (I think), but your profile says you're from Algeria. Which is it?

Comments on your letter:

Capitalize names of people, places, and organizations. Separate sentences by using full stops, not commas.

Celia02

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
French
Home Country
Algeria
Current Location
Algeria
The country I wrote down doesn't mutter ! I just want to check my English.

Last edited:

Celia02

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
French
Home Country
Algeria
Current Location
Algeria
Can someone help me please ?

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
The country I wrote down doesn't [STRIKE]mutter[/STRIKE] matter ! I just want to check my English.

Yes, it matters because the teachers want members to be truthful about their background and to post in proper English, which, I think, is not asking too much.

You have said that you want to do the checking yourself. So we will leave you to it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.