Member Type
Other
Native Language
Croatian
Home Country
Croatia
Current Location
Croatia
Any suggestions to improve my cover letter would be very much appreciated!

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am a highly motivated individual who loves new challenges and would like to apply for the position of Airport Customer Helper based at XXX Airport for Summer 2018.

Working in the customer service industry has helped me to build strong interpersonal skills and taught me how to communicate in a diplomatic and professional manner. Offering assistance was not only a vital part of my job, but something I thoroughly enjoyed doing. Therefore, this position would give me an excellent opportunity to use my enthusiasm and friendliness to create wonderful memories for your customers while they are on holiday.

As a member of a multinational team in my previous role, I learned to connect and communicate easily with people of different backgrounds. I strongly believe that being sensitive and respectful to other cultures improves the quality of customer service and makes them feel more welcome in a new destination.

Joining a successful company like XXX whose work culture embodies inspiration and team work would help me reach my full potential and gain valuable career experience.

I look forward to hearing from you and meeting you in person. Thank you for your consideration.

Yours faithfully,

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Dear Sir or Madam,

I am a highly motivated individual who loves new challenges and would like to apply for the position of Airport Customer Helper based at XXX Airport for summer 2018.

Working in the customer service industry has helped me to build strong interpersonal skills and taught me how to communicate in a diplomatic and professional manner. Offering assistance was not only a vital part of my job, but something I thoroughly enjoyed doing. Therefore, this position would give me an excellent opportunity to use my enthusiasm and friendliness to create wonderful memories for your customers at ABC Airport. [STRIKE]while they are on holiday.[/STRIKE]

As a member of a multinational team in my previous role, I learned to connect and communicate easily with people of different backgrounds. I strongly believe that being sensitive to and respectful of [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] other cultures improves the quality of customer service and makes [STRIKE]them[/STRIKE] customers feel more welcome. [STRIKE]in a new destination.[/STRIKE]

Joining a successful company like XXX [If XXX is the name of an airport, then use "airport" instead of company] whose work culture embodies inspiration and team work would help me reach my full potential and gain valuable career experience.

I look forward to hearing from you and meeting you in person. Thank you for your consideration.

Yours faithfully,

Status
Not open for further replies.