[Essay] "History can not repeat itself" disagree or agree ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

puisiriwimon

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Thai
Home Country
Thailand
Current Location
Thailand

There is a lot of history in our world that came from the beginning of the world until now, which have positive and negative stories. Events from past can affect to present. It normal that people should make mistakes and repeat them again. Therefore, I disagree that history can not repeat itself and reasons will be explaining in the following paragraphs.

Firstly, it naturally of humans that can make a mistakes nobody was born to be perfect. Humans have a society such as communication, economics, politics, and culture. When people live together, which is have many groups that have same and different of the idea, that normal if they against with each other. Humans do things to their own benefit no matter it can hurt other. They fight for victory and themselves. Humans have a humanity that knows what right and wrong but sometimes they choose to repeat a mistake because they believe it the best way although, it not right way. Humans always respond problem by natural and it normal.

Secondly, humans imitate history from the past. human know how to hurt people by instinct but the effect can happen to the massacre. For example. The United States have terrorism call "911" which is, planes have crushes building in Newyork city and later had terrorism in Boston Marathon in Boston, Massachusetts that had bombs. These two events do not exactly the same but what makes two the similar is "terrorism" and many innocent people had died in these two days. Moreover, it consequences to feeling and makes people scary not only people in United state but over the world. This mean people imitate by history and repeat them by hurting and killing innocent people.

In conclusion, human know history by learning from them but not everybody can understand, which mean they can make mistake and repeat them. Human never changes, They respond to society. No matter time will past by, human make them over and over again depend on what time. Even though it not exactly but similar and history repeat itself anyways.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hello puisiriwimon, and welcome to the forum. :)
When do you have to submit this essay to your teacher?

puisiriwimon

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Thai
Home Country
Thailand
Current Location
Thailand
Nope, I practice improving my writing skills.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Are you sure you copied the essay title correctly?

"History can not repeat itself" disagree or agree? contains one spelling error and there are two words missing.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Delete the first three sentences, as they are useless. Then say:

I disagree that history cannot repeat itself, and I give my reasons in the following paragraphs.

puisiriwimon

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Thai
Home Country
Thailand
Current Location
Thailand
The title is There is a famous saying say that " History can not repeat itself" What is your opinions toward this agree or disagree.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
The title is:

'
There is a famous saying: [STRIKE]say that[/STRIKE] "History [STRIKE]can not[/STRIKE] cannot repeat itself". What is your [STRIKE]opinions[/STRIKE] opinion [STRIKE]toward[/STRIKE] about this? Do you agree or disagree?'

I don't know where you found that title but it is full of errors, as you can see above. I suggest you find a better source for your practice titles.

I have had a quick look at your essay and there are, unfortunately, a lot of problems. I think the topic is a little too difficult for your level of English. You have a lot of issues with singular/plural nouns and the correct form of verbs. If no one else has looked at your essay by this evening, I will have a closer look at it after I finish work.

puisiriwimon

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Thai
Home Country
Thailand
Current Location
Thailand
Thank you so much for your help. I just start writing English essay.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Thank you so much for your help. I have just started writing English essays.

I will, as I said, look at your essay but I think you need to concentrate on the basics first. When you are able to construct correct, simple sentences, then you can start moving on to more complicated constructions.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Thank you so much for your help.

You're welcome. You need to say what you want to say using simple sentences. Unfortunately, most of the sentences in that "essay" do not make any sense. Use sentences that you are confident you understand. Do not use sentences you don't understand and nobody else does either.

Status
Not open for further replies.