Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
Malaysia
Hi, can someone please check the following sentences? Thank you

Long summary
Jonny Gold and Popo Palupi are professional robbers. They got a job to kidnap a baby named Rafathar, a baby adopted by a wealthy family. It turns out the baby they kidnapped has telekinetic power that is able to control the metal. Hilarious incidents abound in the kidnapping process, until finally the presence of Rafathar has its own meaning to Jonny and Popo. Their journey is slowly beginning to open up a huge conspiracy and the supernatural power of Rafathar.

Short summary
Professional robbers Jonny Gold and his co-worker Popo Palupi are entrusted with the task of kidnapping a baby named 'Rafathar' which happens to possess super telekinetic powers that can control metal.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hi, can someone please check the following sentences? Thank you

Long summary
Jonny Gold and Popo Palupi are professional robbers. They [STRIKE]got[/STRIKE] get a job to kidnap [STRIKE]a baby named[/STRIKE] Rafathar, a baby adopted by a wealthy family. It turns out the baby they kidnapped has telekinetic power that [STRIKE]is able[/STRIKE] enables him to control [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] metal. Hilarious incidents [STRIKE]abound in[/STRIKE] start happening during and after the kidnapping, [STRIKE]process,[/STRIKE] until finally the presence of Rafathar [STRIKE]has[/STRIKE] acquires its own meaning to Jonny and Popo. Their journey is slowly beginning to open up a huge conspiracy and the supernatural power of Rafathar.

Short summary
Professional robbers Jonny Gold and his mate [STRIKE]co-worker[/STRIKE] Popo Palupi are [STRIKE]entrusted with the[/STRIKE] tasked [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] with kidnapping a baby named Rafathar who [STRIKE]which[/STRIKE] happens to possess super telekinetic powers that can control metal.
I don't understand the part in blue.

Gaya87

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
Malaysia
I don't understand the part in blue.

I want to say that their journey is slowly discovering the truthbehind the baby boy's powers.

Can I say.. (
Their journey gradually reveals a greater machination beyond their initial understanding, and the nature of Rafathar’s superpower.) or just end the summary without the last line?

Status
Not open for further replies.