Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Dear Sirs, Madams,
Studying for higher education is my dream after university graduation for long. Thanks to my current company-KONE Vietnam LLC, I start falling in love with European culture and its working style. My last year trip to Finland fosters me to choose this peaceful and healthy country as my next studying destination. After countless research, I have chosen this University because of its well-known reputation of the highly qualified education. With outstanding and professional curriculum, I believe that I could make out its most benefits to gain wide range of knowledge both in terms of theory and practice. I utilize the program as an extraordinary opportunity to interact with pen pals and professors with colorful cultural backgrounds and perspectives.
I am a graduate of a University of Ho Chi Minh city Industry in 2010, holding BSc degree in Foreign languages with honors. I started my first job as Sales Executive after graduation and work as English teacher at night for more than 2 years. I then realized that I was born to be Salesman and moved to KONE to develop my professional career goals. However, I am not equipped well with the management tools and concepts to become tomorrow key leaders. After 7 year working, I think it’s a right time to enhance my capacity by applying MBA course to build strong background of Business and horn myself in the highly competitive world.
I acknowledge well how tough of the competition is while applying for the program. However, I strongly believe that I have much strength to be eligible candidate for the program. Thorough my student life, I have participated in extracurricular activities including valuable volunteer experiences which I learnt to be independent and caring others. Besides, I have successfully called for a charity event with 3.000 USD donations within 7 days to support for poor children in Mid-Autumn in 2012. The leadership and event management I learnt from the event is much valuable. As a salesman, I am also responsible for handling many problems and complaints from customers, negotiating contracts. Also, my task is not only to interact with new relationship with but also to maintain well with a wide variety of people, especially decision makers. These experiences helped me develop my negotiation, communication and problem solving. I always try my best to finish my tasks and being Sales Champions in 2014, 2015 is one of my biggest achievement in life.
Since my financial situation, I cannot afford fully the abroad school fee and would like to ask for the scholarship grant. In the course of my university student, I got financial aid from government and after graduation; I took night job while working as sales to pay the loans. With the scholarship, I am confident to focus fully on the studying. For my future, I am seeking for management position in multinational company; travel more to experience various ways of life and plan to open my own business. I will do my best to excel the program, gather new world-class standards and will apply for my work and my personal life when I return to Vietnam.
Once again I am grateful for considering my application and I look forward to a favorable reply.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Dear Sir/ Madam,

Pursuing postgraduate studies has been my dream for a long time. Thanks to my current company - KONE Vietnam LLC, I have fallen in love with European culture and work style. My trip to Finland last year has encouraged me to choose your peaceful and beautiful country as my next study destination. After much research, I have chosen ABCD University because of its excellent reputation in international education. With your outstanding and professional curriculum, I believe that I could gain a wide range of skills and valuable knowledge both in terms of theory and practice. I view the program as an extraordinary opportunity to interact with other students and professors from diverse cultural backgrounds and fields.

I graduated from the Ho Chi Minh City University of Industry in 2010, with a BSc degree in Foreign Languages with honors. I started my first job as a sales executive after graduating and worked as English teacher at night for more than 2 years. I then realized that I was born to be a salesman and moved to KONE to develop my professional career goals. However, I am not well equipped with the management tools and concepts to become a leader in my field. After seven years of work, I think it is the right time to enhance my capacity by applying for an MBA to build a strong background in business and horn my skills in the highly competitive world of sales.

I acknowledge how tough the competition is for the program. However, I strongly believe that I have many strong points to be an eligible candidate. Throughout my student life, I participated in extracurricular activities including valuable volunteer experiences from which I learnt to be independent and caring about others. Besides in 2012, I successfully organized a charity event which raised the equivalent of 3,000 USD in donations within seven days to support poor children in Vietnam. I gained valuable leadership and event management skills from that event. As a salesman, I am also responsible for handling many problems and complaints from customers, and negotiating contracts. Also, my duties entail interacting successfully with a wide range of people, especially decision makers. These experiences have helped me develop my negotiation, communication and problem-solving abilities. I always try my best to finish my tasks on time, and being Sales Champion in 2014 and 2015 is one of my biggest achievements in life.

Since my financial ability is limited, I cannot afford fully the school fee and would like to apply for the scholarship grant. In the course of my university studies, I got financial aid from the government and after graduating, I took the part-time teaching job while working in sales to pay back the loans. With the scholarship, I am confident I shall be able to focus fully on my studies.

For my future, I am aiming for a management position in a multinational company. I would also like to travel more to experience various ways of life, and I plan to establish my own business. I will do my best to excel in your program, learn from new world-class standards and apply what I will have learnt in my work and my personal life when I return to Vietnam.

I am grateful to you for considering my application, and I look forward to a favorable reply.

Yours faithfully,

Levy Nguyen

Status
Not open for further replies.