Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Hi, please help me correct any mistake in my CV. Thank you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

WORK EXPERIENCE

Full-Stack Lead Developer (March 2016 – Present)
International Automobile Association Inc, Florida, United States
I am the leader and main developer of the company’s main website project, including the front-end and back-end applications. I also build a separate software which connects to database system for license cards printing.

Chief Technology Officer (July 2009 – Present)
Grey Neuron Ltd, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
I am the primary point of contact for critical technical issues occurring during work. I am also a project manager responsible for leading team members and assuring that they finish company’s projects on time and that they adhere to the on proposed budget.

Senior Web Developer (March 2008 – June 2009)
Sen Vang, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Web designer/developer for company’s projects. Utilized contemporary design to create concise web sites for specific client needs. Site creation included use of PHP, CSS, HTML, JavaScript, MySQL, online payment features, and form processing.

EDUCATION

Bachelor of Science (October 2004 – May 2009)
University of Information Technology, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Studies focused in programing, IT project management, multimedia design, technical planning, and business case analyses. Created working prototypes for numerous web site projects.

ASP.NET Programming
(October 2008 – December 2008)
TMA Training Center, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Studies ASP.NET web programing in real working environment, especially time management, team work. Finished final real project for TMA.

SKILLS

Last edited by a moderator:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Are you currently traveling between Florida and Vietnam for work?
Also, please edit your post to remove the spaces either side of the hyphens (for the dates).

Harry Tang

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Are you currently traveling between Florida and Vietnam for work?
Also, please edit your post to remove the spaces either side of the hyphens (for the dates).
Hi,

I work remotely from Vietnam.

I just edited my post and the moderator need to approve it again.

Thanks.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hi, please help me correct any mistake in my CV. Thank you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

WORK EXPERIENCE

Full-Stack Lead Developer (March 2016 – Present)
International Automobile Association Inc, Florida, United States
[STRIKE]I am the[/STRIKE] Project leader and main developer of the company’s main website project, including the front-end and back-end applications. I also [STRIKE]build a separate[/STRIKE] developed software which connects to database system for license cards printing. Working remotely from Vietnam.

Chief Technology Officer (July 2009 – Present)
Grey Neuron Ltd, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
[STRIKE]I am the[/STRIKE] Primary point of contact for critical technical issues. [STRIKE]occurring during work. I am[/STRIKE] Also project manager, [STRIKE]responsible for[/STRIKE] leading team members and [STRIKE]assuring that they finish company’s[/STRIKE] ensured project completion on time and [STRIKE]that they adhere to the on proposed[/STRIKE] within budget.

Senior Web Developer (March 2008 – June 2009)
Sen Vang, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Web designer/developer. [STRIKE]for company’s projects.[/STRIKE] Utilized contemporary design to create concise websites for specific client needs. [STRIKE]Site creation included[/STRIKE] Used of PHP, CSS, HTML, JavaScript, MySQL, online payment features, and form processing.

EDUCATION

Bachelor of Science (October 2004 – May 2009)
University of Information Technology, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Studies focused [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] on programing, IT project management, multimedia design, technical planning, and business case analyses. Created working prototypes for numerous website projects.

ASP.NET Programming
(October 2008 – December 2008)
TMA Training Center, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Studied ASP.NET web programing in real-life working environment, and gained valuable [STRIKE]especially[/STRIKE] time-management and team-work skills. [STRIKE]Finished final real project for TMA.[/STRIKE]

SKILLS
I don't know why you have the heading "skills" but nothing under it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.