Student or Learner
Native Language
Swahili
Home Country
Tanzania
Current Location
Tanzania
STUDY PLANS FOR MY MASTERS PROGRAM.

I graduated bachelor degree of business administration in marketing with honours from the University of Iringa (UOI), Iringa Tanzania. Also, during my first degree I cover different courses such as business mathematics, entrepreneurship and business management, cost accounting, project planning and management, international marketing, sales management, operational research, production and operational management, financial management, micro economics, macro economics, statistics and probability, e-commerce and other more courses.

According to nature of my first degree program, now I have ambitions and enthusiasm for pursuing Masters program of business administration in China. Science and technology are changing faster due to various advanced methods used to fabricate different items, due this reason scientists in the entire world are trying for their level best to cope for this abrupt change in technology. Most of scientists are focusing to develop more portable business targets that meets and conform to the demand at the world market. Being among of the young business part, and due to good knowledge and background I attained in my first degree of Business administration, I would like to study master`s program of Business administration to focus on Business administration at large so that I can develop my career goals and ensure my home country Tanzania benefits from my profession knowledge obtained by studying this program in one of Chinese university.

Previously I was employed at Viettel global investment jsc (halotel-Tanzania), Employed as a Planning and Marketing manager, I performed several tasks like administration, planning, finance, marketing, sales, legal issues, assets, investments and managing human resources.

Employed at Ruther Institute of Finance and Management (RIFM), Employed as a Tutorial assistant, I was teaching business mathematics, project planning and marketing subjects, as well as directing and advising students on how to write proposals and assisting on their research and projects.

Volunteered at Marine Service Company Limited (MSCL) North port Mwanza, Tanzania, As an assistant sales and marketing manager, my responsibilities were to maintain constant presence on sales floor to address customers needs, prepare invoice,report and financial statements, and answers customers inquires and resolve issues promptly.

I did internship at Tanzania ports authority (TPA), As an assistant operation manager, I was trained to implement and control marketing planns in several areas such as marketing tools, operations, finance and human resources. I have workes with different departments, such as IT, Finance, Business and Development, to discuss and develop full funnel marketing plans.

This program will enable me to conduct intensive researches and consultancy due to skills and knowledge that I will obtain through studying various courses from this program. In order to ensure that the society gain from my knowledge, various conferences will be conducted to transmit knowledge to the society at large, therefore different workshops will be done so that the knowledge obtained is shared to my people and students in my home country, and I will be beneficial to Tanzania since my country needs policy makers, planners and economist to develop the economy of Tanzania.

Studying masters program will help me to get exposures and challenge which will lead to highly achievements and quality Education, because Chinese education produce and promote higher education in very possible manner without any discrimination of race, gender and religion. China is among of the countries that are giving comprehensive quality education system, this puts China among the top investors in education. The Investment has helped produce a vibrant, creative and student-centered system, in which many works are left to the students own initiative. Though often demanding, such a system with its luck of rigid scheduling is also highly stimulating as it encourages students to develop critical mind and independent approach. Few of my friends are studying in Chinese universities and they admire the high standard of education and their amicable culture. These are some reasons why I choose China for my master`s degree study program.

Throughout studies and experiences that I shall attain at the whole time of my studies, I will be at extremely high level of skills which will enable me to bridge relationship between China and Tanzania, enhance cultural interactions and to meet with different people who will give me different points of view, which will be both valuable and enriching.

I hope that Chinese scholarship will acknowledge and take into consideration as among of the required candidate.

Thank you in advance for considering my application.

XXXX

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Dear Sir/Madam,

I wish to apply for the Master of Business Administration program at your university for the June 2018 intake.

I graduated with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing degree with honours from the University of Iringa (UOI), Iringa – Tanzania in June 2017. My undergraduate degree covered a wide variety of courses ranging from business mathematics to e-commerce.

Science and technology are changing faster than ever before, and many scientists are focused on developing more portable business targets that meet and conform to the demand in the international market. Thus, I would like to study in your master's program to gain a deeper understanding of business administration, so that I can develop my skills and achieve my career goals. I wish to ensure my home country, Tanzania, benefits from my professional knowledge which I trust I would obtain by studying in your university.

Previously, I was employed by Viettel Global Investment JSC (Halotel-Tanzania) as a Planning and Marketing manager. I performed several tasks related to administration, planning, finance, marketing, sales, legal issues, asset management, investments and managing human resources.

Later, I worked at Ruther Institute of Finance and Management (RIFM) as a Tutorial Assistant. I was teaching business mathematics, project planning and marketing subjects, as well as directing and advising students on how to write proposals and assisting them with their research and projects.

I also volunteered at Marine Service Company Limited (MSCL) North port Mwanza, Tanzania, as an assistant sales and marketing manager, where my responsibilities were to maintain constant presence on the sales floor to address customers needs, prepare invoices, reports and financial statements, and answer customer inquires and resolve issues promptly.

Furthermore, I completed an internship at Tanzania Ports Authority (TPA) as an assistant operations manager. I was trained to implement and control marketing plans in several areas such as marketing tools, operations, finance and human resources. There, I worked with different departments, such as IT, Finance, Business and Development, to discuss and develop full funnel marketing plans.

I am convinced that your program, through its robust range of courses, will enable me to conduct intensive research and improve my consultancy skills and knowledge. And I will be valuable asset to my country, Tanzania, since my country needs policy makers, planners and economists to develop the economy and infrastructure of Tanzania.

I believe the program will help me to get exposure to to real-life challenges which will teach me how to devise appropriate and effective solutions in such scenarios. Moreover, the Chinese education system is of a high standard, and China is among the top investors in education. This has helped produce a vibrant, creative and student-centered system, in which many tasks are left to the student's own initiative. Though often demanding, such a system with its lack of rigid scheduling is also highly stimulating as it encourages students to develop critical mindsets and an independent approach. Some of my friends are studying in Chinese universities, and they admire the high standard of education and the amicable culture of China. These are some reasons why I have chosen China for my master's degree study program.

Should I be fortunate to be admitted to this program, I will do my utmost to strengthen the relationship between China and Tanzania, enhance cultural interactions and to meet with many people to broaden my professional and personal outlook.

I hope that Chinese scholarship will acknowledge and take into consideration as among of the required candidate.

Thank you in advance for considering my application.

Yours faithfully,

XXXX

------------------------------
[I have absolutely no idea what the text in blue means. Please rewrite it in a clear and simple way.]

Status
Not open for further replies.