Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Hi everyone,
can you please review my motivation letter, your comments will be appreciated.

Dear Sir or Madam,

With this letter, I am applying for a position in the Masters of (program name) program, offered at (uni name). By reading the course curriculum available online, I have found that the subjects covered will best suit my research interests and career goals.

A couple of reasons motivate me to apply for a Master’s degree study in (program name), taught entirely in English. Firstly, expanding both my solid education and create more opportunities for my career in the future. My ultimate target is to become an expert in Information Technology field especially in Computer Network which helps in construction and designing developed network systems in Egyptian industry. More significantly, that Egypt has achieved significant progress in building Information Society (IS) but it has generated various weaknesses in Information and Communication Technology system specially Computer Network Infrastructure inside enterprises and factories. Thus, it is undoubtedly that my professional projects after completing the Master program in Germany is to record much more tools in ICT systems and the certain level of knowledge in society management which shall create opportunity and confidence necessary to work and contribute to the innovation of my region. The second reason, living and breathing the international atmosphere and integrating with English and German speaking people in order to develop a third language. This is undoubtedly one of the motivations for studying in a country as multicultural as Germany. .

The opportunity to pursue a master’s course in Germany represents the next important challenge in my life and the momentous millstone to step up onto a Ph.D. situation. The last three years have taught me that studying and living abroad can help not only broaden my horizons but also accelerate my personal and academic growth as well. The main reason choosing (uni name) is the outstanding educational system that the institution offers, the chance of meeting and associating with people from all over the world and to be immersed in a society with the global outlook and a model to be followed in my point of view.

In concluding, irrespective of high application prerequisites of this Master course, I am determined to make the most out of this Master course benefits. My international background and interdisciplinary education will add more diversity to program. Furthermore, I will optimize my stay at (uni name) to garner a wealth of ideas that will immediately apply when I return to my country and at the same time contribute to the University’s diversity.
Thank you very much for considering my request. I look forward to your positive response.

Best Regards
Samer Zekry

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Dear Sir or Madam,

With this letter, I am applying for the Master of IT program, offered at (uni name). From reading the course curriculum available online, I find that the subjects covered ideally suit my research interests and career goals.

I strongly believe that your program, which taught entirely in English, will improve my career prospects. My ultimate target is to become an expert in Information Technology, especially in the construction and design of advanced network systems in Egyptian industry. Egypt has achieved significant progress in building the Information Society (IS), but it suffers from various weaknesses in Information and Communication Technology, particularly in Computer Network Infrastructure in enterprises and factories. Thus, your master's program will help me contribute to the innovation of novel solutions for my country. Moreover, studying in an international environment and integrating with English- and German-speaking people will allow me to learn a third language and to experience life in a multicultural country.

The opportunity to pursue a master’s course in Germany represents the next important challenge in my life and an important point from which I can aim for a Ph.D. The past three years have taught me that living and studying abroad can help not only broaden my horizons but also accelerate my personal and academic growth as well. My main reason for choosing (uni name) is your outstanding educational system, the chance of meeting and associating with people from all over the world and to be immersed in a society that has a global outlook and that is, in my view, a model to be followed.

I am determined to make the most out of this master's, and I believe my international background and interdisciplinary education will add more diversity to program. Furthermore, I will use my stay at (uni name) to garner a wealth of ideas that I will immediately apply when I return to my country.

Thank you very much for considering my application, and I look forward to your positive response.

Yours faithfully,

Samer Zekry

Status
Not open for further replies.