Interested in Language
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
Egypt
Hi Sirs,
You will find D/M two essays besides my answers to them. I hope if you are free to review and check them to learn from my mistakes and how band score I can get.

At the present time, the population of countries includes a relatively large number of young adults, as compared with the number of older people. Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
d9c60cf4-120d-4c36-8faa-b0724e9bc874.jpg

Some people believe that it's good to share as much information as possible in scientific research, business and the academic world. Others believe that some information is too important or valuable to be shared freely. Discuss both these views and give your opinion.

I uploaded a pdf for this essay.

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused, but my IELTS teacher was supposed to review but she is pregnant and cannot to do that :S !_! and my exam after 4 weeks.

Best regards,

Attachments

• Binder1.pdf
    302.6 KB · Views: 2

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
And how about the madams? ;-)
Please don't use that. In future, just go ahead and post your question. You don't even need to say "hi".

You will find D/M two essays besides my answers to them.
I Googled to see what "D/M" stands for, but I gave up after "data model", "death match" and "diabetes mellitus".
Also, please do not post more than one essay per thread.

I hope [STRIKE]if[/STRIKE] you [STRIKE]are free to review and[/STRIKE] can check them [STRIKE]to learn from my mistakes and how[/STRIKE] and tell me what band score I can get.
You can post one of the essays (actual text, not PDF or image) here, and you can start a new thread for the other.

Charlie Bernstein

VIP Member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Yeah! What in the world is D/M? And what is :S !_! suppose to mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.