Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Colombia
Current Location
Colombia
Hi everyone, can you please review my motivation letter is there's any grammar error ?

Dear Admission Committee,

It is with much interest and excitement that I am applying for a place in the MFA in……… Program, for the upcoming autumn season, imparted by the (University). I am a recent graduate of (University) in (City), (Country) with a degree in (Career). I wish to improve my knowledge regarding transportation design in the development of massive public transportation systems, specifically in autonomous driving technological solutions.

I am encouraged to apply in the (University) mainly due to the quality of the design expressed by their students, especially the design of details from the early stages of the project, as well as the constant link that the master in transport design has with the industry and how they students are motivate to have an open mind to better understanding of the mobility challenges of today.

Ever since I was a kid coming from a small city in (Country), it has always been my dream to become a car designer, and this gave me the incentive to start researching about the correct tools needed to make this dream come true. As a teenager, I began to experiment with 3D modeling tools, specifically 3D Studio Max, where I started modeling vehicles as modification content for a video game. This experience gave me a basic understanding of three-dimensional form perception, which gave me an advantage throughout my time in college.

As a Freshman in my undergraduate studies, I had always tried to develop transportation design projects whenever I had the opportunity, beginning in my Freshman year and continuing through my Senior year and through my final degree project. During this time, I was able to gain the experience and knowledge necessary to realize how important the car package design is at early stages of the project development, as well as the inclusion of aerodynamics studies as an exceptional tool during the conceptual process, viewed as a way to define form through functionality. This became a part of my design methodology, which involves critical thinking during the research process, using CAD as a 3D prototyping tool during the ideation process, as well as a time reduction mechanism for the total project development, with the inclusion of virtual reality renderings for testing user experience during the validation process.

On the other hand, these experiences helped me to set up an objective that I would like to research in greater depth during the course of the master in transport design, about how transport design could be linked in the development of public transport solutions capable of learning and adapt to a specific context, through the experience gained during the development of the activity as a symbiotic agent, an example can be seen in my portfolio where is shown in my degree project how this concept could work and be involved in a further development.

Consequently, I strongly believe that the (University) is the right place for the elaboration and discussion of this type of mobility ideas totally linked to the user, this is mainly due to the way of thinking that (University) has, about the people come first, and how they must be related to the object in a context of mutual support, where I think it would be the ideal environment for the development of intelligent products capable of leaning on the user while it is learning from them during the use.

Thank you so much for your time and considering my application.

Yours faithfully,

me

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Dear Admissions Committee,

It is with much interest and excitement that I am applying for a place in the MFA in……… Program, for the upcoming autumn season at the (University). I am a recent graduate of (University) in (City), (Country) with a degree in (Career). I wish to improve my knowledge of transportation design, in the development of mass public transportation systems, and specifically in autonomous driving technological solutions.

I decided to apply to the (University) mainly due to your excellent standard of education, especially in research projects, as well as the strong link that this program has with the industry, and how students are motivated to have an open mind to better understand the mobility challenges of today.

Ever since I was a child living in a small city in (Country), it has always been my dream to become a car designer, and this gave me the incentive to seek the opportunities needed to make this dream come true. As a teenager, I began to experiment with 3D modeling tools, specifically 3D Studio Max, where I started designing models of vehicles as modified content for a video game. This experience gave me a basic understanding of three-dimensional form perception, which gave me an advantage throughout my time in college.

As an undergraduate student, I had always tried to develop transportation design projects whenever I had the opportunity, beginning in my freshman year and continuing through my senior year and even my final degree project. During that time, I was able to gain the experience and knowledge necessary to realize how important the car package design is at the early stages of project development, as well as aerodynamics as an exceptional tool during the conceptual process, viewed as a way to define form through functionality. This became a part of my design methodology, which involves critical thinking during the research process, using CAD as a 3D prototyping tool during the ideation process, as well as a time-reduction mechanism for the total project development, with the inclusion of virtual reality renderings for testing user experience during the validation process. Furthermore, these experiences helped me to formulate an objective to research in greater depth how transport design could be linked to the development of public transport solutions.

[I tried really hard to salvage the rest of your letter, but it appears to be mostly waffle! You're welcome to post a suitable ending below, but please be concise and to the point.]

Status
Not open for further replies.