Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
I will be grateful if you help me correct my mistakes in my motivation letter.

''Dear Madam /Sir;

I am an undergraduate student in Karadeniz Technical University at mechanical engineering department. I am also studying electronic engineering within a double major programme. I would like to express my interest in carrying out a traineeship at Catalonia Polytechnical University in the Institute of Industrial and Control Engineering as an Erasmus student for this summer.

At Karadeniz Technical University, I have earned 3.74/4 GPA in 150 credits in mechanical engineering and 3.1/4 GPA in 12.5 credits in electrical and electronic engineering. The course of System Dynamics and Control that I took this semester has given me a strong theorical background in control engineering and made me eager to improve myself at this field. I do not demand pay, I just want to learn something from you and broaden my horizon.

I would honor the opportunity if you accept me for the Erasmus programme. Moreover, I will cherish the opportunity to enhance my knowledge at your facilities, since your university has a great reputation in that field. I am sure it would enrich my future studies and help me in my career prospective.
Thank you very much for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely!''

Thanks for your help! Have a nice day!

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am an undergraduate student at the mechanical engineering department of Karadeniz Technical University. I am also studying electronic engineering within a double major programme. I would like to express my interest in doing a traineeship at Catalonia Polytechnical University in the Institute of Industrial and Control Engineering as an Erasmus student for this summer.

At Karadeniz Technical University, I got 3.74/4 GPA in 150 credits in mechanical engineering and 3.1/4 GPA in 12.5 credits in electrical and electronic engineering. The course of System Dynamics and Control that I took this semester has given me a strong theoretical background in control engineering and made me eager to improve my skills in this field. I am not asking for a paid position; I just want to learn something from you and broaden my skill set.

I would value the opportunity of being part of your Erasmus programme. Moreover, I will do my utmost, since your university has a great reputation in this field. I am sure it would enrich my future studies and strengthen my career prospects.

Thank you very much for considering my application, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours faithfully,

Er Bab

Status
Not open for further replies.