• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Yoruba
      • Home Country:
      • Nigeria
      • Current Location:
      • Nigeria

Correct way of writing to the embassy

Please I have submitted an application to an embassy alongside my son for family reunion with my husband but for more than 6months now have not gotten a response from them on the issuance of the visa. I want you to put me through on how to write the embassy , cause am really lonely and my son has being asking to see his father .
    I am also very lonely because it is really 5years now he(my husband) has left us in our country. Thanks

English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: Correct way of writing to the embassy

Quote Originally Posted by Funnyfun View Post
    Please Hello!

6 months ago, I have submitted an a "Family Reunion Visa" application to an embassy alongside my son for family reunion with so that my son and I can join my husband but for more than 6months now I have not gotten received a response from them. on the issuance of the visa. I want would like you to put help me through on how to write to the embassy, because I am really lonely and my son has being asking to see his father.

I am also very lonely because it is has been really 5years five years now since he (my husband) has left us. in our country.

Thanks.
    Welcome to the forum.

It's great that you have chosen to join this forum in order to improve your English before moving (hopefully) to an English-speaking country. Can you tell us which embassy you have directed your application to? This will help us to help you with your letter.

Before we get onto a letter, have you checked for a telephone number for the embassy, so you can phone them and ask what is happening with your application? Did you apply by post or online? Have you received any communication at all to confirm that they received your application?

Note my corrections to your post above.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.