Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Please correct my letter.
Dear sir,
Sub: request to approve the leave taken on 20/04/17
and 21/5/17-reg
I have taken 2 days leave on the above said dates while working in ambur branch and applied the leave through the HRMS portal for approval. But the leave has been not approved by the previous mgr as he was transferred to Pondicherry immediately after merger and his HRMS ID also was transferred to that branch without approving the leave.Thereafter I don't have a approver in HRMS portal to rectify the issue and approver name has been added in my ID only after my transfer to Jolarpet branch.Therefore now I request you to authorise and debit that 2 days CL from my leave balance.
Thanking you.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Please correct my letter.

Dear Sir,

Sub: ​Request to approve [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] leave taken on 20/04/17 and 21/5/17-regI don't know what the blue, underlined part means.

I [STRIKE]have taken[/STRIKE] took 2 days' leave on the above [STRIKE]said[/STRIKE] dates while working [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] at the Ambur branch and applied for approval of the leave through the HRMS portal. [STRIKE]for approval.[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]But[/STRIKE] However, the leave [STRIKE]has been[/STRIKE] ​was not approved by the previous [STRIKE]mgr[/STRIKE] manager as he was transferred to Pondicherry immediately after the merger and his HRMS ID [STRIKE]also[/STRIKE] was ​also transferred to that branch [STRIKE]without[/STRIKE] before he [STRIKE]approving[/STRIKE] approved the leave.

[STRIKE]Thereafter[/STRIKE] Since then, I [STRIKE]don't have[/STRIKE] have not had an approver in the HRMS portal to rectify the issue, and an approver's name [STRIKE]has been[/STRIKE] was added [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] to my ID only after my transfer to the Jolarpet branch.

Therefore, [STRIKE]now[/STRIKE] I request that you [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] authorise the leave and [STRIKE]debit[/STRIKE] subtract [STRIKE]that[/STRIKE] those 2 days CL from my leave balance. I don't know what "CL" means.

[STRIKE]Thanking[/STRIKE] Thank you.

See my comments and corrections above.

poongodi

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
I want to remove "immediately "from this sentence.Please help me.
However, the leave ​was not approved by the previous manager as he was transferred to Pondicherry "immediately" after the merger and his HRMS ID also was ​also transferred to that branch before he approving the leave.

Actually I want to convey this message "The previous manager has been transferred to Pondicherry branch after the merger and his ID was also got transferred before approving the leave".
Shall I write as below:
However, the leave ​was not approved by the previous manager as he was not able to view my leave on the approval page. Thereafter he was transferred to Pondicherry due to the merger of associate banks and his HRMS ID was ​also transferred to that branch before he approving the leave

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.