Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Hi, can someone please check the following letter? Thank you.

Dear Sir.
I wish to apply your weekend job as a local tour guide showing visitors around my city.
I have been studying at Tourism for three years at Van Lang university. Spending free time every weekend on this job is a best opportunity to get experience required for my assays. Additional, i am a member of English Club. So being a tour guide is a chance to practice my English skill with foreigner.
I have been a member of HCMC Youth Cultural House since i was a child, i have been to many beautiful places with a extensive fascinating history to introduce with the tourist. Moreover I have been living here for twenty four years, so i have known the most delicous foods and the best restaurant in my home town, it is very useful for this job.
I strongly believe that i fit this job, and i hope you will give me a chance to show my skill.
Sincerely

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hi, can someone please check the following letter? Thank you.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I wish to apply [STRIKE]your[/STRIKE] for the "weekend [STRIKE]job as a[/STRIKE] local tour guide" position advertised on www.myabccity.com.vn. [STRIKE]showing visitors around my city.[/STRIKE]

I have been studying [STRIKE]at[/STRIKE] tourism for three years at Van Lang University. Spending my free time every weekend [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] in this job [STRIKE]is a best[/STRIKE] would be an excellent opportunity for me to get the experience [STRIKE]required for[/STRIKE] necessary in my studies and future career. [STRIKE]assays.[/STRIKE] Additionally, I am a member of our local English Club. [STRIKE]So being[/STRIKE] Thus, working as a tour guide [STRIKE]is a[/STRIKE] would give me a chance to practice my English skills with people visiting our city. [STRIKE]foreigner.[/STRIKE]

I have been a member of HCMC Youth Cultural House since I was a child, and I have been to many beautiful places with extensive and fascinating history [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] that I can introduce [STRIKE]with the[/STRIKE] to tourists. Moreover, I have been living here for twenty four years, so [STRIKE]i have known the most delicous foods and[/STRIKE] I am familiar with the best restaurants in my hometown. [STRIKE]it is very useful for this job.[/STRIKE]
Given my background, I strongly believe that I fit this job, and I hope you will give me a chance to show my skill.

[STRIKE] Sincerely[/STRIKE]

Yours faithfully,

Pham Hoang Quan

Hello Pham Hoang Quan, and welcome to the forum. See above. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.