present or past??

The different attitude between low and high class children is a great example to prove it’s true that, the pursuit of our desires is the good criterion in giving us pleasure and satisfaction. I think that most of us have already recognized how rich people are in real life. Most of them cultivated an extremely arrogant manner. They sometime disparage what low class people possessed, moreover they patronize the low class's appearance, especially the ways of how they dress. most of the time, they sequester themselves away from them thus, find repugnant in joining their activities.

(i am not talking about the past, but it seems like that we needed to convert them into past....sometimes i confuse about this.)
    -shall we convert the underlined words into past tense?

oh, and also , if possible, can you help me correct all the mistakes in this paragraph? if there's
    words or sentences that you feel that they're incorrect. will you help me change them? the uses of vocabularies are as well.

thank you
    Last edited by endeavor6636; 13-Aug-2006 at 04:38.

Re: present or past??

Quote Originally Posted by endeavor6636 View Post
    The different attitude between low and high class children is a great example to prove itís true that, the pursuit of our desires is the good criterion in giving us pleasure and satisfaction. I think that most of us have already recognized how rich people are in real life. Most of them cultivated an extremely arrogant manner. They sometime disparage what low class people possessed, moreover they patronize the low class's appearance, especially the ways of how they dress. most of the time, they sequester themselves away from them thus, find repugnant in joining their activities.
    The different attitudes of lower and upper class children provide an excellent example of the truth that a good measure of our pleasure and satisfaction is how successful we are in pursuing our desires. I think that most of us have recognized already how rich people behave in real life. Most of them cultivate an extremely arrogant manner. They often disparage what lower class people possess. Moreover, they patronize their appearance, and especially the way they dress. Most of the time they keep themselves apart, finding it repugnant to join in their activities.