Student or Learner
Native Language
Mongolian
Home Country
Mongolia
Current Location
Mongolia
Can anyone check my writing?

There are a lot of things that can affect besides university diploma to your future: your upbringing (what valuable things you get from your parents); then how charismatic you are; do you able to defend your ideas, thoughts; the environment that you are living in. These imperceptible things that I listed above are playing an important role to me. In addition to these points, studying the field which I highly interested in two famous multilingual cities that I choose: Sydney and Melbourne. It’s exciting to me to study in highly respected universities with young fresh minded people from around the world. When I will have relationships with classmates and professors not just only throughout the course but afterward. The significant remark is I will have experience working in a team with foreign students: swapping ideas, thoughts how to solve the problem in given topics. Besides discussing varies topics will with students inside/outside, professors will improve my communicating skills, which I have a lack of this especially in front of the audience. So practicing this in seminars I will have big improvement which is sure will need any specialization I will work. And an increase of my cultural awareness; improve my foreign language proficiency; practicing in internships will strengthen my knowledge and analytical skills, so even when I will start my career in any organizations I will have a foundation and not be lost.

Last edited by a moderator:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
For what purpose did you write the above text?

Status
Not open for further replies.