Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
I will be grateful If you can correct my mistakes in my motivation letter.

''Dear Sir/Madam!

I am an undergraduate student at the mechanical engineering department of Karadeniz Technical University. I am also studying electronic engineering within a double major programme. I would like to express my interest in doing a traineeship at your company as an Erasmus student for this summer.

At Karadeniz Technical University, I got 3.74/4 GPA in 150 credits in mechanical engineering and 3.27/4 GPA in 18.5 credits in electrical and electronic engineering. The courses of Engineering Thermodynamics I-II and Hybrid Power Systems that I took during my education have given me a strong theoretical background in energy applications and made me eager to improve my skills in this field. I am not asking for a paid position; I just want to learn something from you and broaden my skill set.

While working the Envar Architecture, I was able to apply my 3dsmax knowledge to the architectural design. I took part in modelling, texturing, lighting and rendering stages of the process and gained experience in exterior and interior design. So, I want to combine my engineering knowledge with my architectural experience to be able to develop self-sufficient sustainable life units with renewable energy technologies.

I would value the opportunity of being part of your internship programme. I am sure it would enrich my future studies and strengthen my career prospects.

Thank you very much for considering my application, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours faithfully,

Erbab ''

Thanks for your help!

Last edited by a moderator:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am an undergraduate student at the mechanical engineering department of Karadeniz Technical University. I am also studying electronic engineering within a double major programme. I would like to express my interest in doing a traineeship at your company as an Erasmus student for the summer of 2018.

At Karadeniz Technical University, I got 3.74/4 GPA in 150 credits in mechanical engineering and 3.27/4 GPA in 18.5 credits in electrical and electronic engineering. The courses of Engineering Thermodynamics I-II and Hybrid Power Systems that I took during my education have given me a strong theoretical background in energy applications and made me eager to improve my skills in this field. I am not asking for a paid position; I just wish to learn more and broaden my skill set.

While working at Envar Architecture, I effectively used my strong knowledge of 3ds Max to contribute to the architectural designs. I worked on the modelling, texturing, lighting and rendering stages of the process and gained experience in exterior and interior design. Thus, I would like to combine my engineering knowledge with my architectural experience to be able to develop self-sufficient sustainable dwelling residences with renewable-energy technologies.

I would value the opportunity of being part of your internship programme. I am sure it would enrich my qualifications and strengthen my career prospects.

Thank you very much for considering my application, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours faithfully,

Er Bab

Status
Not open for further replies.