• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Turkish
      • Home Country:
      • Turkey
      • Current Location:
      • Turkey

Post Information request email ‎

Hello ‎ I’m new here in this great community ,‎ I am facing a small (not very small) problem in letter writing, so I’ll be here more often.‎ I wish if you could give me some tips, and correct my writings and my emails into the right way.‎ This is an email about requesting information about a machine i wish if you could take a look on it . " Dear Mr My name is Yazan , I’m an Engineer , Currently I’m doing my master degree in NC University.‎ My main area of study is the Electrical components of the machinery ,‎ And recently I’m working on a seminar about the Sensors in Machinery,‎ And one of the machines that I’m going to talk about is your machine kl252 .‎ I wonder if you can provide me with respectable information about the sensors system in the machine Thank you for your assistance.‎ Cordially,‎ Yazan "

English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: Information request email ‎

Quote Originally Posted by yazan 1 View Post
    Hello.I’m I'm new here in this great community. I am facing a small (actually, it's not very small) problem in letter writing, so I’ll I'll be here more often.‎

I wish if you could hope you can give me some tips, and correct my writings and my emails. into the right way.

This is an email about requesting information about a machine. I wish if hope you could can take a look on at it.

Dear Mr [surname]

My name is Yazan and I’m I'm an engineer. Currently, I’m I'm doing my masters degree in at NC University.‎ My main area of study is the electrical components of the machinery,‎ and recently I’m I've been working on a seminar about the sensors in machinery.And One of the machines that I’m going I want to talk about is your machine, the KL252.

I wonder if you can could provide me with respectable reliable information about the sensors system in the machine.

Thank you for your assistance.‎

Cordially Yours sincerely,‎

Yazan
    Welcome to the forum.

Please see my corrections above. You seem to have a problem with creating an apostrophe with your keyboard.

It is important to follow these rules of written English at all times:

- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
    - End every sentence with one appropriate punctuation mark (we don't end sentences with a comma).
    - Always capitalise the word "I".
    - Don't put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
    - Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.

3. Newbie
    Academic
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Turkish
      • Home Country:
      • Turkey
      • Current Location:
      • Turkey

Thumbs up Re: Information request email ‎

Thank you very much teacher.
    I will try my best to follow these rules.