Member Type
Academic
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
Hello ‎ I’m new here in this great community ,‎ I am facing a small (not very small) problem in letter writing, so I’ll be here more often.‎ I wish if you could give me some tips, and correct my writings and my emails into the right way.‎ This is an email about requesting information about a machine i wish if you could take a look on it . " Dear Mr My name is Yazan , I’m an Engineer , Currently I’m doing my master degree in NC University.‎ My main area of study is the Electrical components of the machinery ,‎ And recently I’m working on a seminar about the Sensors in Machinery,‎ And one of the machines that I’m going to talk about is your machine kl252 .‎ I wonder if you can provide me with respectable information about the sensors system in the machine Thank you for your assistance.‎ Cordially,‎ Yazan "

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hello. ‎[STRIKE]IÂ’m[/STRIKE] I'm new here in this great community. I am facing a small (actually, it's not very small) problem in letter writing, so [STRIKE]IÂ’ll[/STRIKE] I'll be here more often.‎

I [STRIKE]wish if you could[/STRIKE] hope you can give me some tips, and correct my writings and my emails. [STRIKE]into the right way.[/STRIKE]‎

This is an email about requesting information about a machine. I [STRIKE]wish if[/STRIKE] hope you [STRIKE]could[/STRIKE] can take a look [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] at it.

Dear Mr [surname]

My name is Yazan and [STRIKE]IÂ’m[/STRIKE] I'm an engineer. Currently, [STRIKE]IÂ’m[/STRIKE] I'm doing my masters degree [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] at NC University.‎ My main area of study is the electrical components of [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] machinery,‎ and recently [STRIKE]IÂ’m[/STRIKE] I've been working on a seminar about [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] sensors in machinery.‎ [STRIKE]And[/STRIKE] One of the machines that [STRIKE]IÂ’m going[/STRIKE] I want to talk about is your machine, the KL252.

I wonder if you [STRIKE]can[/STRIKE] could provide me with [STRIKE]respectable[/STRIKE] reliable information about the sensors system in the machine.

Thank you for your assistance.‎

[STRIKE]Cordially[/STRIKE] Yours sincerely,‎

Yazan

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Please see my corrections above. You seem to have a problem with creating an apostrophe with your keyboard.

It is important to follow these rules of written English at all times:

- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with one appropriate punctuation mark (we don't end sentences with a comma).
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Don't put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.

yazan 1

Member Type
Academic
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
Thank you very much teacher.
I will try my best to follow these rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.