Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Bahrain
Current Location
Bahrain
Hi teacher,

I wrote a letter and would like to send it to my CEO but I do not know if is it correct or no. Could you please check it?

Thank you in advance for your support.

Dear Dr John,
I am Mohammed Ali, working at the Polytechnic for more than 8 years. Currently, I am working as a Team Leader of the Distribution Centre since December 2011.
Before I delve in to the core purpose of my letter, I would like to express my full confidence in the benefits system followed at the organization. I have absolutely no doubt in the organization’s desire toestablish a fair environment for all staff by adequately compensating them.This is just one of several reasons I take pride in being part of this wonderful team.
I would like to express my concern with the fact that a considerable period has passed since my last promotion, which was in December 2011. I was promised several times to get a promotion/ increment but,unfortunately, I did not get any promotion or increment despite my appraisals which were very good. This situation islasting with me for over 6 years. I am a hardworking and devoted employee and Ihonestly find it disappointing that my dedication is not awarded for such along period of time.
Over the past years, I sent a number of emails to the HR Director and had several meetings with him and with my line manager, but there was no positive response.
I would be grateful if you review my case and look forward to meeting you if required.

Yours sincerely,

Last edited:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hi teachers,

I wrote a letter and would like to send it to my CEO, but I do not know if is it correct or not. Could you please check it?

Thank you in advance for your support.

Dear Dr Smith, [use the surname] [STRIKE]John,[/STRIKE]

I [STRIKE]am Mohammed Ali,[/STRIKE] have been working at the polytechnic for more than 8 years. Currently, I am working as a Team Leader [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] in the Distribution Centre, and I have been in this role since December 2011.

Before I delve in to the core purpose of my letter, I would like to express my full confidence in the benefits system followed at the organization. I have absolutely no doubt in the organization’s desire to establish a fair environment for all staff by adequately compensating them.This is just one of several reasons I take pride in being part of this wonderful team.

Nevertheless, I
would like to express my concern with the fact that a considerable period has passed since my last promotion, which was in December 2011. I was promised several times [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] that I would get a promotion/an increment but, unfortunately, I did not get any promotion or increment despite my appraisals which were very good. This situation [STRIKE]islasting with me[/STRIKE] has been ongoing for over 6 years. I am a hardworking and devoted employee, and I honestly find it disappointing that my dedication [STRIKE]is[/STRIKE] has not [STRIKE]awarded[/STRIKE] appropriately rewarded for such along period of time.

Over the past few years, I sent a number of emails to the HR Director and had several meetings with him and with my line manager, but there was no positive response.

I would be grateful if you review my case, and I look forward to meeting you if required.

Yours sincerely,

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.