• Native Language:
      • Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • Bahrain
      • Current Location:
      • Bahrain

Increment request letter

Hi teacher,

I wrote a letter and would like to send it to my CEO but I do not know if is it correct or no. Could you please check it?

Thank you in advance for your support.

Dear Dr John,
    I am Mohammed Ali, working at the Polytechnic for more than 8 years. Currently, I am working as a Team Leader of the Distribution Centre since December 2011.
    Before I delve in to the core purpose of my letter, I would like to express my full confidence in the benefits system followed at the organization. I have absolutely no doubt in the organization’s desire toestablish a fair environment for all staff by adequately compensating them.This is just one of several reasons I take pride in being part of this wonderful team.
    I would like to express my concern with the fact that a considerable period has passed since my last promotion, which was in December 2011. I was promised several times to get a promotion/ increment but,unfortunately, I did not get any promotion or increment despite my appraisals which were very good. This situation islasting with me for over 6 years. I am a hardworking and devoted employee and Ihonestly find it disappointing that my dedication is not awarded for such along period of time.
    Over the past years, I sent a number of emails to the HR Director and had several meetings with him and with my line manager, but there was no positive response.
    I would be grateful if you review my case and look forward to meeting you if required.

Yours sincerely,
    Last edited by Mohammed Abu Traif; 04-Mar-2018 at 12:05. Reason: Standardised font size across the post

English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • Iraq

Re: Increment request letter

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammed Abu Traif View Post
    Hi teachers,

I wrote a letter and would like to send it to my CEO, but I do not know if is it correct or not. Could you please check it?

Thank you in advance for your support.

Dear Dr Smith, [use the surname] John,

I am Mohammed Ali, have been working at the polytechnic for more than 8 years. Currently, I am working as a Team Leader of in the Distribution Centre, and I have been in this role since December 2011.

Before I delve in to the core purpose of my letter, I would like to express my full confidence in the benefits system followed at the organization. I have absolutely no doubt in the organization’s desire to establish a fair environment for all staff by adequately compensating them.This is just one of several reasons I take pride in being part of this wonderful team.

Nevertheless, I
    would like to express my concern with the fact that a considerable period has passed since my last promotion, which was in December 2011. I was promised several times to that I would get a promotion/an increment but, unfortunately, I did not get any promotion or increment despite my appraisals which were very good. This situation islasting with me has been ongoing for over 6 years. I am a hardworking and devoted employee, and I honestly find it disappointing that my dedication is has not awarded appropriately rewarded for such along period of time.

Over the past few years, I sent a number of emails to the HR Director and had several meetings with him and with my line manager, but there was no positive response.

I would be grateful if you review my case, and I look forward to meeting you if required.

Yours sincerely,
    Last edited by emsr2d2; 13-Mar-2018 at 11:11. Reason: Added a missing space