rule and Rules

is it important when we talk to make mistakes ? Now I'm writing that my opinion. I think and quikly speak and write . I don't attention grammer or rules. What are you thinking about ?

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Romanian
      • Home Country:
      • Romania
      • Current Location:
      • Romania

Re: rule and Rules

Quote Originally Posted by agriculture View Post
    is it important when we talk to make mistakes ? Now I'm writing that my opinion. I think and quikly speak and write . I don't attention grammer or rules. What are you thinking about ?

Hi Agriculture

We are not supposed to make mistakes when speaking but we always do.
    While writing an English text we can think of it, we can see the mistakes we`ve made and so we can correct them .
    The English natives themselves make mistakes, as well. The difference between ESL speakers and English natives is that the latter immediately notice the mistakes made while ESL speakers are not aware of these mistakes simply because they did not reach that level of knowlegde and understanding English language.

If you want to speak English correctly , try not to make too many mistakes.
    The idea is that , try as we might ,we always make mistakes.
    Don`t worry about it that much.
    We are here to help each other.

Reagrds,

Quote Originally Posted by teia_petrescu View Post
    Hi Agriculture
    We are not supposed to make mistakes when speaking but we always do.
    While writing an English text we can think of it, we can see the mistakes we`ve made and so we can correct them .
    The English natives themselves make mistakes, as well. The difference between ESL speakers and English natives is that the latter immediately notice the mistakes made while ESL speakers are not aware of these mistakes simply because they did not reach that level of knowlegde and understanding English language.
    If you want to speak English correctly , try not to make too many mistakes.
    The idea is that , try as we might ,we always make mistakes.
    Don`t worry about it that much.
    We are here to help each other.
    Reagrds,
    Thank you very much your encouragament !
    sometimes , I think can't learning english Especially When I'm working pharasal verb,indrect sentences. I've a lof of gramer books but they are very boring. Only read and make a tick , true and false... How can I learn new words , correct spelling? Could I say to you "my teacher" İf you are english teacher?
    see you later.
    Last edited by agriculture; 15-Aug-2006 at 11:33.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Romanian
      • Home Country:
      • Romania
      • Current Location:
      • Romania

Quote Originally Posted by agriculture View Post
    Thank you very much your encouragament !
    sometimes , I think can't learning english Especially When I'm working pharasal verb,indrect sentences. I've a lof of gramer books but they are very boring. Only read and make a tick , true and false... How can I learn new words , correct spelling? Could I say to you "my teacher" İf you are english teacher?
    see you later.
    Hi Agriculture

You are always welcome . I can tell you that there a lot of very good teachers of English and experts on English on this site. We are here to help each other. Since I`ve registered myself I had the opportunity to learn many new things, not necessarily words. Learning new words doesn`t count so much ; what counts is to be able to communicate with other members and understand their messages.
    I am not an English teacher but a teacher of English in my native country, Romania and I have been studying and speaking English since I was ten years old.
    You can learn English uasage and grammar only practising as much as possible, listening to and watching TV programmes and keeping in touch with the members of this site and experts on English language, as well.
    Reading standard English texts can be very helpful.[newspaper articles, documentaries,..]
    My name is Teia and I prefer it than some other appellatives.

I`ll be glad to help you whenever you need it.
    Keep in touch,
    Teia
    Last edited by Teia; 15-Aug-2006 at 15:53.