• Native Language:
      • Hindi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • Saudi Arabia

please assist me in the letter require any changes or grammar mistake

Hi,

I hereby forwarding below email of school admission request letter format, please assist me in the letter require any changes or grammar mistake, kindly do the changes and forward to me. Am expecting your affirmative reply in this regard.

Thanks

Azhar

To,
    Admission Officer
    Indian International School Dammam (IISD)

Subject: Application for Admission of my two children’s into Class 2nd & UKG (Transfer from Indian International School Jubail)

Dear Sir,

We wish to seek your approval of my two children’s (Mohammed Saim & Raeed Azharuddin) admission into your school in class 2nd and UKG.

We have met with the IISD principal who advised us to write this application letter to provide me admission link to my email address and for submitting the form by online.

We attach here the Transfer certificates (TC) who reviewed by IISD principal.

Due to my job changes in Al Khobar city, we are seeking admission for my children’s into your school. Please kindly consider our children as potential students in your school.

Thank you very much for your kind attention and we look forward to hearing from you.
    Last edited by azhar4u; 19-Mar-2018 at 15:34. Reason: space error

English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: please assist me in the letter require any changes or grammar mistake

Quote Originally Posted by azhar4u View Post
    Hi,

I hereby forwarding below email of school admission request letter format, please assist me in the letter require any changes or grammar mistake, kindly do the changes and forward to me. Am expecting your affirmative reply in this regard.

Thanks

Azhar

Respected Sir,

Sub: Seeking School Admission of my children for class 2nd & UKG(Transfer from Indian International School Jubail)

The purpose of this letter is to request that you consider my 2 child admissionfor enrolment to your school in 2nd and UKG class. We have alsoattached Transfer Certificate which we received from Indian International SchoolJubail for your review.

My both child has studied at Indian International School Jubail,One child studied up to Class 1st and another one up to class LKG.

Due to my Job Changes in Al Khobar City. We are requestingadmission for my children in your School. Please kindly consider our children aspotential students in your school.

As we met with IISD Principle and advise us to sendapplication letter to IT department for sending link on your email address andto fill admission form by online.
    Kindly attached Transfer Certificated whichis checked by IISD principle.

Thank you very much for your kind attention and we lookforward to hearing from you

Regard’s

Parents
    When you copied and pasted your text, several spaces were lost. Please click on "Edit Post", add the missing spaces and then click "Save". Once you have done that, we will look at the content.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.

Student or Learner
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Hindi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • Saudi Arabia

please correct my grammer

To,
    The Principal,
    Sub: Request for seeking School Admission of my children for class 2nd & UKG (Transfer from Indian International School Jubail)

Respected Sir,

The purpose of this letter is to request that you consider my two (2) Children admission for enrolment to your school in 2nd and UKG class. We have also attached Transfer Certificates, which we received from Indian International School Jubail for your review.

My children have studied at Indian International School Jubail (IISJ), One child studied up to Class 1st and another one up to class LKG.

Due to my Job Changes in Al Khobar City. We are requesting admission for my children in your school for class 2nd and UKG.
    Please kindly consider our children as potential students in your school.

As we met with IISD Principle and advised us to send application letter to IT department for sending link on your email address and to fill admission form by online. Kindly attached Transfer Certificates, which is checked by IISD principle.Thank you very much for your kind attention and we look forward to hearing from you.

Regard’s
    Parents
    Last edited by azhar4u; 18-Mar-2018 at 13:35.

4. Key Member
    Interested in Language
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • Malaysia
      • Current Location:
      • Malaysia

Re: please correct my grammer

Quote Originally Posted by azhar4u View Post
    To,
    The Principal,
    Sub Re: Request for seeking School Application for Admission of my children(names?) for into Class 2nd & UKG (Transfer from Indian International School Jubail)

Respected Dear Sir/Madam (or the principal's name if you know it),

We wish to
    to request that you consider seek your approval of my two (2) children's(what are their names?) admission for enrolmentinto your school in 2nd and UKG class. We have also attached here the transfer Certificates which we received from Indian International School Jubail for your review perusal.

My children have studied at Indian International School Jubail (IISJ), One child(name?) studied up to Class 1st and another one(name?) up to Class LKG.

Due to my job changes in Al Khobar City, we are requesting seeking admission for my children into your school for Class 2nd and UKG.
    Please kindly consider our children as potential students in your school.

As we We have met with the IISD Principle and who advised us to send this application letter to the IT department for sending link on your email address and to fill admission form by online (I do not get understand this). Kindly Please find attached the Transfer Certificates which is have been checked by IISD principle. (repeated)

Thank you very much for your kind attention and we look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
    Parents
    Last edited by tedmc; 19-Mar-2018 at 10:39.
    I am not a teacher or a native speaker.