• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Hindi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • Saudi Arabia

Post Request for Admission of our children's

Hi, please assist me in the below letter to require any changes or grammar mistakes?
    hoping reply soon.

Thanks

To,
    The Principle
    International Indian School Dammam (IISD)
    Date: xxxx

Subject: Request for Admission of our children's into your school in class-2 & Class UKG (Transferred from International Indian School Jubail)

Respected Sir,

I hereby request you to consider our two children’s (xyz & xyz) admissions into your school in class-2 and class UKG. I attach here the Transfer certificates (TC) for your perusal review.

Due to my job changes in Al Khobar city, we are seeking admission for our children’s into your school. Please kindly consider our children as potential students in your school.

Thank you very much for your kind attention and we look forward to hearing from you.

Thanking You,

Yours Faithfully

Father of children’s
    xyz
    Last edited by emsr2d2; 27-Mar-2018 at 13:15. Reason: corrections (OP). Removed unnecessary line breaks (emsr2d2)

English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: Request for Admission of our children's

Quote Originally Posted by azhar4u View Post
    Hi, please assist me in with the below letter below. to I don't know if it requires any changes or if there are any grammar mistakes.
    I am hoping for a reply soon. ​Unnecessary. We deal with posts at our own speed.

Thanks.

To,
    The Principle Principal
    International Indian School Dammam (IISD)
    Date: xxxx

Subject: Request for admission of our children's children into your school in class-2 & Class UKG (Transferred Transfer from International Indian School Jubail)

Respected Dear Sir,

I hereby request that you to consider admitting our two children’s children, (xyz & xyz), admissions into your school in class-2 and class UKG. I have attached here their Transfer certificates (TC) for your perusal. review.

Due to my job changes in Al Khobar city, we are seeking admission for our children’s into your school. Please kindly consider our children as potential students in your school. Unnecessary. You're just repeating the same request.

Thank you very much for your kind attention and we look forward to hearing from you.

Thanking You,

Yours faithfully

Father of children’s
    [Your name]
    xyz
    See above.

Keep the letter short and to the point. I don't think you need to explain why you want your children to move to a new school.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.