Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Please correct my letter.Its all about getting No objection certificate from the employer to attend the exam and interview of some other company.
Dear Sir/Madam,
Sub: Requesting for No Objection certificate to
attend the TNPSC CESE exam_2018
With reference to the above I would like to attend the upcoming TNPSC CESE exam 2018 for the post of Assistant Engineer scheduled on 20/05/18. Therefore I Request you to issue a No objection certificate to attend the same Exam.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Please correct my letter. It's all about getting a "No objection" certificate from [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] my employer to attend [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] an exam and an interview [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] at [STRIKE]some other[/STRIKE] another company.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Sub: Request[STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] for No Objection certificate [STRIKE]to attend the TNPSC CESE exam_2018[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]With reference to the above[/STRIKE] I would like to [STRIKE]attend[/STRIKE] take the upcoming TNPSC CESE exam 2018 for the post of Assistant Engineer [STRIKE]scheduled[/STRIKE] on 20/05/18. Therefore, I request that you [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] issue a "No objection" certificate [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] so that I can [STRIKE]attend[/STRIKE] take the [STRIKE]same[/STRIKE] exam.

Yours faithfully

[Your name]

See above.

Status
Not open for further replies.