Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Taiwan
Current Location
Taiwan
Please help me make the paragraph below sound natural. Thanks a lot.

If you ask me when the happiest time in my life is, I will certainly tell you it’s the days when I was an elementary school student. When I was an elementary school student, I even didn’t know what the word “pressure” meant. Every day, I just went to school, had fun with classmates, and then went back home. I didn’t need to care about my grades of the exams. So I had no pressure from studying. Therefore, I could spend more time taking up some hobbies, such as stamp collecting, drawing, and practicing calligraphy.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Please help me make the paragraph below sound natural. Thanks a lot.

If you ask me when the happiest time in my life was I will certainly tell you it was the days when I was an elementary school student. When I was an elementary school student, I even didn’t know what the word “pressure” meant. Every day, I just went to school, had fun with classmates, and then went back home. I didn't care about my grades or the exams. So I had no pressure to study. Therefore, I could spend more time taking up some hobbies, such as stamp collecting, drawing, and practicing calligraphy.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.