Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
A Good Friend

It is hard to have good friends when you need them. The real friend will come to help you when you need him . It is a privilege to have one good friend to count on when you need him. These are some characteristics that you need to know to separate good friends from bad friends.

Firstly , a good friend needs to be a trustworthy and loyal person. You can tell him your secrets without being scared about if he is going to tell anyone about your secrets. You can trust this friend. Also, they need to be loyal; someone who will always stick by your side in times of need and will not sell you out for anything ; someone who will be there for you in good times ,but also in bad times. They will make good times better and bad times easier to bear.

Secondly , he needs to be caring and loving. He needs to be a good listener and positive. He wishes everything good happen for you. He does not envy you about what you have. He loves the good for you and he is happy for you whenever you are having something good in your life.

Finally , He is someone will make you laugh and smile. At the same time, He needs to advise you even if he has to say something you will not appreciate at that time. A friend should be someone that can comfort you when you are in need of a shoulder. A good friend needs to be honest with you. He needs to tell you things about you that you should improve.

In conclusion A good friend is many things. He is loyal, trustworthy, comforting, loving, caring, honest, fair, positive, and happy. He should stay by your side no matter what happens and someone you would trust with your life. If you do by any chance have a great friend, you should try to keep him for as long as you live, because good friends are hard to find.” A friend in need is a friend indeed “.

I need some help with my essay ✋��

Last edited by a moderator:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hi Ahmad, and welcome to the forum. :)
Did you write that essay as practice for some test?

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

When are you going to submit your essay to your teacher/tutor to be marked or graded?

(Cross-posted with teechar)

Ahmad_basim

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

When are you going to submit your essay to your teacher/tutor to be marked or graded?

(Cross-posted with teechar)
I just did he is chicking them from the website

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Yes I did.

I just did. He is checking them from the website.

Note my corrections above. You must capitalise "I" every time you write it. End every sentence with an appropriate punctuation mark.

If you have already submitted your essay to your teacher, you need to wait to hear back from him. You can come to us for clarification if you don't understand any of your teacher's corrections or comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.