Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
My Father

An important person in my life is my father.He is my everything.He is my hero.My father has a great personality and attitude.

First of all he provides me with all my needs.For example, money, education, necessary and luxuries. I appreciate his kindness and believe in me. It would take a life time to explain every single detail.

Secondly,he teaches me "the ways"to be a better person and teaches me to be a better citizen in my life.He speaks of the ways of life that should be the good deeds that shall be done, from right to wrong and life lectures and lessons.

That is the way I see my father.No one is complete, but my father is my role model. I wish everyone has great relations with their fathers such as me.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hello Jawad, and welcome to the forum. :)
Is that homework?

Jawad Hassan

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Hi ,and thank you for welcoming me.

No ,It is my second exam.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq

Jawad Hassan

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
No not yet .
He will see it here and I need too know if my essay is correct?

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Are you suggesting that your teacher is a member of Using English and is going to mark your essays by reading them here?

Jawad Hassan

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Are you suggesting that your teacher is a member of Using English and is going to mark your essays by reading them here?

Yes , just this one.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Jawad Hassan, that is very unusual. Please ask your teacher to write a post in the "Teaching English" section confirming that he is teaching a student on this forum and that he is happy for you to get help with your essay before he sees it.

Jawad Hassan

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Jawad Hassan, that is very unusual. Please ask your teacher to write a post in the "Teaching English" section confirming that he is teaching a student on this forum and that he is happy for you to get help with your essay before he sees it.

Sorry I can't ,but I will try to tell him.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Well, in the meantime, I am closing this thread. You have told us that this is an essay that will be marked or graded. We don't help with homework or with assignments no matter where the teacher is going to read them. Your teacher has no interest in seeing an essay that has already been corrected by outsiders. He needs to see your work so that he can work out where your strengths and weaknesses are. You can send the link to this thread to your teacher so he can see what has happened so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.