Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
If you came to me a year a go and said that my country will allow women to drive cars and that it will re-open cinemas then i would say that your delusional but Lo and behold it's happening right now and because of one man

Mohammed bin Salman or "MBS" as he's more commonly known in the west Is the crown Prince of the kingdom of Saudi Arabia. He is considered to be the most powerful man in the country and he's basically the one whose running it. He was born in August 31, 1985 and is the son of the now king Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud.  Unlike most of he's prince's counterparts he studied in the country and after graduating from king Saud university he worked in the private sector before becoming his father's advisor when he was still a Prince.
After his father became king in 2015 after the death of king Abdullah his son Mohammed became his right hand. He got a lot of responsibilities and positions the most important of which are Minister of Defense, Secretary General of the Royal Court and named the chair of the newly established Council for Economic and Development Affairs a year later he announced his plans for economic and social reforms that includes great changes in the country such as allowing families to drive cars and reopening of cinemas after a 35-years long ban

Nobody knows what the future holds for the kingdom of Saudi Arabia but I hope that Prince Mohammed bin Salman will make the country a better place

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hi Talal, and welcome to the forum. :)
Is the above homework?