• Native Language:
      • Japanese
      • Home Country:
      • Japan
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Cool Recipe Site Review

Hello!

I'm trying to write a review at a recipe site for my writing improvement.

Please correct my grammar.

OMG! It was so good! I was going to add mayonnaise because It looked a little bit dry when I mixed the ingredient but so glad I didn't.

I made a few changes from recipe. First, I took onions out since I really don't like them. Second I used lime juice instead of lemon juice and didn't add the zest.

I'll try next time I make. I also added jalapeno since I love it so much and it turned out really good.

I find Cilantro and jalapeno together really works great. I can't wait to try another recipes!
    Last edited by emsr2d2; 28-Apr-2018 at 08:53. Reason: Enlarged font to make post readable

emsr2d2 is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: Recipe Site Review

Quote Originally Posted by yumi2018 View Post
    Hello!
    I'm trying to write a review at on a recipe site for my writing improvement. Please correct my grammar.

OMG! It was so good! I was going to add mayonnaise because It looked a little bit dry when I mixed the ingredients but I'm so glad I didn't.

I made a few changes from to the recipe. First, I took didn't use onions out since I really don't like them, Second I used lime juice instead of lemon juice, and I didn't add the zest. I'll try it with the zest the next time I make it. I also added jalapenos since I love it them so much; and it turned out really good. I find cilantro and jalapenos together work really well together. works great.

I can't wait to try another recipes recipe/other recipes!
    See above.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.

teechar is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • Iraq

Re: Recipe Site Review

Hello!
    Hello Yumi2018, and welcome to the forum.

I'm trying to write a review at a recipe site for in order to improve my writing. improvement.

Please correct my grammar.

OMG! It was so good! I was going to add mayonnaise because It it looked a little bit dry when I mixed the ingredients, but I was so glad I didn't.

I made a few changes from to the recipe. First, I took left out the [or you can say “I decided to leave out the”] onions out since I really don't like them. Second, I used lime juice instead of lemon juice and didn't add the zest.

I'll try adding the zest next time I make it. I also added jalapenos since I love it them so much, and it turned out really good.

I find cilantro and jalapenos go well together. really works great. I can't wait to try another recipe!