Student or Learner
Native Language
Japanese
Home Country
Japan
Current Location
United States
Hello!

I'm trying to write a review at a recipe site for my writing improvement.

Please correct my grammar.

OMG! It was so good! I was going to add mayonnaise because It looked a little bit dry when I mixed the ingredient but so glad I didn't.

I made a few changes from recipe. First, I took onions out since I really don't like them. Second I used lime juice instead of lemon juice and didn't add the zest.

I'll try next time I make. I also added jalapeno since I love it so much and it turned out really good.

I find Cilantro and jalapeno together really works great. I can't wait to try another recipes!

Last edited by a moderator:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hello!
I'm trying to write a review [STRIKE]at[/STRIKE] on a recipe site for my writing improvement. Please correct my grammar.

OMG! It was so good! I was going to add mayonnaise because It looked a little bit dry when I mixed the ingredients but I'm so glad I didn't.

I made a few changes [STRIKE]from[/STRIKE] to the recipe. [STRIKE]First,[/STRIKE] I [STRIKE]took[/STRIKE] didn't use onions out since I really don't like them, [STRIKE]Second[/STRIKE] I used lime juice instead of lemon juice, and I didn't add the zest. I'll try it with the zest the next time I make it. I also added jalapenos since I love [STRIKE]it[/STRIKE] them so much; [STRIKE]and [/STRIKE]it turned out really good. I find cilantro and jalapenos [STRIKE]together [/STRIKE] work really well together. [STRIKE]works great.[/STRIKE]

I can't wait to try another [STRIKE]recipes[/STRIKE] recipe/other recipes!

See above.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hello Yumi2018, and welcome to the forum. :)

I'm trying to write a review at a recipe site [Strike]for[/Strike] in order to improve my writing. [Strike]improvement.[/Strike]

Please correct my grammar.

OMG! It was so good! I was going to add mayonnaise because [Strike]It[/Strike] it looked a little bit dry when I mixed the ingredients, but I was so glad I didn't.

I made a few changes [Strike]from[/Strike] to the recipe. First, I [Strike]took[/Strike] left out the [or you can say “I decided to leave out the”] onions [Strike]out[/Strike] since I really don't like them. Second, I used lime juice instead of lemon juice and didn't add the zest.

I'll try adding the zest next time I make it. I also added jalapenos since I love [Strike]it[/Strike] them so much, and it turned out really good.

I find cilantro and jalapenos go well together. [Strike]really works great.[/Strike] I can't wait to try another recipe!

Status
Not open for further replies.