Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
Egypt
Could you please correct this letter?

Dear sir,
I was more than pleased when I received your response on my request about joining postgraduate education in your honorable university.
Iam glad to resend the registration form after filling it in, with my CV and Cover letter attached to it.
Hope you accept my resignation for the winter semester of 2019 and to to send me the approval at my address shown above, so I can be able to check with the embassy to get the entry visa.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
It is perfectly OK to say a VPN in British English. I can't speak for the other variants, but it is fine to me.

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
FatherMahno, please read this extract from the forum's Posting Guidelines:

You are welcome to answer questions posted in the Ask a Teacher forum as long as your suggestions, help, and advice reflect a good understanding of the English language. If you are not a teacher, you will need to state that clearly in your post. Please note, all posts are moderated by our in-house language experts, so make sure your suggestions, help, and advice provide the kind of information an international language teacher would offer. If not, and your posts do not contribute to the topic in a positive way, they will be subject to deletion.

Are you using a VPN?

Status
Not open for further replies.