Dominik92

Member Type
Native Language
Czech
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
Hello. May I ask you to correct this for me? The task was not specific. It was just about highlighting pros and cons of staying and studying home vs leaving home and studying far from it. It is just a few ideas. When I write the essay, I will have my teacher check it for me. However, I would greatly appreciate if you could check these rough ideas for me. (I would be happy if you could correct any mistakes I made in this introduction too) :) Thank you very much!

If you decide to study home, you are likely to get full support from your parents. The only thing you will have to worry about is your study results.

Whereas, if you decide to leave your home you will have to adapt to completely new conditions. Unless parents decide to continue supporting you, you will have to start working to cover your needs. The huge pros are freedom and independence, yet sharing a flat with somebody you haven´t met before isn´t always a win. The decision is up to you and it is not an easy one. The best advice I can give you is to tell you you should follow your heart.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hello. [Strike]May[/Strike] Can I ask you to correct this for me? The task was not specific. It was just about highlighting the pros and cons of staying and studying at home vs leaving home and studying far from it. It is just a few ideas. When I write the essay, I will have my teacher check it for me. However, I would greatly appreciate it if you could check these rough ideas for me. (I would be happy if you could correct any mistakes I made in this introduction too) Thank you very much!

If you decide to study at home, you are likely to get full support from your parents. The only thing you will have to worry about is your study results.

[Strike]Whereas,[/Strike] On the other hand, if you decide to [Strike]leave your[/Strike] study away from home, you will have to adapt to completely new conditions. Unless parents decide to continue supporting you, you will have to start working to cover your needs. The [Strike]huge pros[/Strike] obvious benefits of that are freedom and independence, yet sharing a flat with [Strike]somebody you haven´t met before[/Strike] strangers isn't always easy. [Strike]a win.[/Strike] The decision is up to you, and it is not an easy one. The best advice I can give you is to tell you you should follow your heart.

What is the essay question?

Status
Not open for further replies.