Native Language
Tagalog
Home Country
Philippines
Current Location
United Arab Emirates
To: HR Manager

Dear Sir/Madam,

It is my fervent desire to be a part of multinational company. My work experienced for 10 years and 5 months in UAE makes me more confident to apply of this position. I was dealing with variety of people in different nationalities, behaviors, attitude and the like. My job exposed me to different situations, channel and network. Like handling their needs and wants when entering our premises, giving them an efficient approach, effective customer care, introduced our products in a knowledgeable way. That customer will bring a good impression to the company as well as the staff attaining with them. My company mold me to excel my knowledge in customer care, improve more my self esteem, courage and perseverance to handle my work. Being a FLA front line associates, i was also the representative of our branch to attend training's, meetings of Philippine corridor staff and accompanying marketing activity for our promotions and sponsorship.

Nevertheless, being a senior staff, i was dealing also a supervisor position when manager is off and on vacation. That makes me more aggressive to apply in your company. Hope to my CV would be giving a chances to excel my expertise.

Sincerely,

Joy

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq

Dear Sir/Madam,

It is my fervent desire to be a part of multinational company. My work experienced for 10 years and 5 months in UAE makes me more confident to apply of this position. I was dealing with variety of people in different nationalities, behaviors, attitude and the like. My job [What was your job?] exposed me to different situations, channel and network. Like handling their needs and wants when entering our premises, giving them an efficient approach, effective customer care, introduced our products in a knowledgeable way. That customer will bring a good impression to the company as well as the staff attaining with them. My company mold me to excel my knowledge in customer care, improve more my self esteem, courage and perseverance to handle my work. Being a FLA [Is that the name of a company? What was your position title?] front line associates, i was also the representative of our branch to attend training's, meetings of Philippine corridor staff and accompanying marketing activity for our promotions and sponsorship.

Nevertheless, being a senior staff, i was dealing also a supervisor position when manager is off and on vacation. That makes me more aggressive to apply in your company. Hope to my CV would be giving a chances to excel my expertise.

Sincerely,

Joy
Hello Joy, and welcome to the forum. :)

Are you applying for a specific job, or is the above a general cover letter?
I don't understand the text highlighted in blue. I strongly suggest you use plain and simple English.
Also, are you sure you're in the UAE currently?

chelseacarlene

Member Type
Other
Native Language
Tagalog
Home Country
Philippines
Current Location
United Arab Emirates
COVER LETTER

Dear Sir/Madam,

It is my fervent desire to be a part of multinational company. My work experienced for 10 years and 5 months in UAE makes me more confident to apply of any position fits to my qualification. I was dealing with variety of people in different nationalities, behaviors, attitude and the like. My job exposed me to different situations, channel and network. Like handling their needs and wants when entering our premises, giving them an efficient approach, effective customer care, introduced our products in a knowledgeable way. That customer will bring a good impression to the company as well as the staff attaining with them. My company molds me to different situations that excel my professional expertise in customer care, self esteem, courage and perseverance to handle my work. Being a FLA front line associates, I was also the representative of our branch to attend training's, meetings of Philippine corridor staff and accompanying marketing activity for our promotions and sponsorship.

Nevertheless, being a senior staff, I was dealing also a supervisor position when manager is off and on vacation. That makes me more aggressive to apply in your company. Hope I would be giving a chance to excel my expertise and to prove my worth. Herewith, my Curriculum Vitae for your references and I am much available for an inter view

Sincerely,

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Re: COVER LETTER

Hi there, and welcome to the forum. :)
What does FLA stand for? Also, is that a general cover letter, or are you applying for a particular job?

chelseacarlene

Member Type
Other
Native Language
Tagalog
Home Country
Philippines
Current Location
United Arab Emirates

Hi there, and welcome to the forum. :)
What does FLA stand for? Also, is that a general cover letter, or are you applying for a particular job?

FLA means Front Line Staff.. I am applying for a customer service which is relevant to my work as a teller in a financial institution. I am currently working in a Money Exchange as Teller or they called as Front Line Staff (FLA)

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq

I see you've posted the same thing before. I have merged your two threads.
My original response has not changed. Please rephrase the text in blue and try to minimize the waffle. Employers want to learn about your actual abilities. Provide facts about yourself for them to consider.

Last edited:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK

What does the "A" stand for in "FLA"? If the whole thing stands for "front line staff", it should be "FLS".

Status
Not open for further replies.