Interested in Language
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Russian Federation
Hello!
I am illustrator based in Russia. I'm a freelancer and I'd like to check the description of my service I use on English sites.

Please tell me what mistakes I've made here:

"Custom portrait will be a perfect gift for your beloved, spouse, parents or friends. Unlike photographs I can depict any your phantasy and it will be limited only your willing. I drew the adventure ride the T-Rex, the illustration like a cover of Batman comics, retro and Alice in Wonderland themes. I can make whatever you want. Really!

My goal is to provide you with high quality artwork based on the images you provide.

Order one to celebrate your most cherished relationships: with best friends, family members or your favorite pets.

They also are a unique way to decorate the wall in your home or office."

I'll be grateful for any help.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hi Amalgianna, and welcome to the forum. :)
Is Russia your current location?

Amalgianna

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Russian Federation
Hi, yes, it is!

Amalgianna

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Russian Federation
No, I don't

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hello!
I am an illustrator based in Russia. I'm a freelancer and I'd like to check the description of my service I use on English sites.

Please tell me what mistakes I've made here:

"A custom portrait [STRIKE]will be[/STRIKE] is a perfect gift for your [STRIKE]beloved,[/STRIKE] spouse, parents, [STRIKE]or[/STRIKE] friends and loved ones. Unlike photographs, [STRIKE][STRIKE]I can[/STRIKE][/STRIKE] my work can depict anything [STRIKE]your phantasy[/STRIKE] you can imagine! [STRIKE]and it will be limited only your willing.[/STRIKE]
I [STRIKE]drew[/STRIKE] have drawn [STRIKE]the adventure[/STRIKE] people [STRIKE]ride[/STRIKE] riding [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] a T-Rex, [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] illustrations like [STRIKE]a cover of Batman comics[/STRIKE] comic covers, [STRIKE]retro and[/STRIKE] Alice in Wonderland themes, and various retro themes. I really can make whatever you want. [STRIKE]Really!
[/STRIKE]

My goal is to provide you with high quality artwork based on the images you provide.

Order one to celebrate your most cherished relationships: with best friends, family members or even your [STRIKE]favorite[/STRIKE] pets.

They also are a unique way to decorate the walls [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] of your home or office."

I'll be grateful for any help.

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Please see my suggested changes and corrections above.

(For info, your IP address shows up as being in Poland, Germany and Moscow. That might be what led teechar to querying your actual whereabouts.)

Amalgianna

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Russian Federation
thank you so much for your help!! I'm very grateful!!
I try to understand all my mistakes.

Amalgianna

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Russian Federation
About IP. Hmmm... I don't know why it happens. I don't use dynamic IP, VPN, Tor browser or something like that.
I've checked now and sites determined my IP correctly, even the city.
IP 95.78.148.192 <- it's your IP
COUNTRY Russian Federation <- it's your country
CITY Chelyabinsk <- it's your city

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Well, part of the problem is that the IP address that's showing up connected to your username is not the one you quoted above. When we look at your IP address, we get:

Status
Not open for further replies.