Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Hong Kong
Current Location
Hong Kong
Dear Teacher,

Please kindly help and advise on below letter. Thank you very much.

Ms. XXXX
The Principal
XXXXX School
XXXX Road,
XXXXX

Dear Ms. XXXX,

Re: Application for the Place of Primary Fourcommencing September 2018
for XXX

We are delighted to submit this application for our daughter, XXX for admission to Primary four in ZZZZ Primary School commencing September 2018. Possessing a long history of all-rounded excellence, your school impresses us immensely. It would be a privilege for XXX to join your school and develop her potentials.

XXX is now studying at YYYY Primary School. She is a lively, outgoing and outspoken girl who loves interacting and sharing her joy with others. She is keen on different kinds of athletic activities such as running, badminton and swimming. She has been selected as the member of Athletics Team this year. On the academic aspect, she is awarded an Academic Scholarship for her excellent academic results and ranked the best among her peers for the school year 2015-2016. She has got the Conduct Award and the Achievement Awards in Putonghua and Music. She is talented in music and came Bronze in Graded XXXXX competitions. Enclosed please find XXX's Report Cards and relevant certificates for your kind consideration.

We would be most grateful if you could offer her an interview and we believe that XXX could receive the highest-quality education, the best development, and a happy school life if she could study in your school.

Thank you again for your time and kind consideration to XXX’s application. Should you need further information, please feel free to contact us at XXXXXX. We are looking forward to bringing XXX to meet you.

Yours sincerely,

XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXX
(Father) (Mother)

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Dear Ms. XXXX,
Re: Application for [Strike]the Place of[/Strike] Primary Four, commencing September 2018,
for XXX

We are delighted to submit this application for our daughter, XXX for admission to Primary four in ZZZZ Primary School commencing September 2018. [Strike]Possessing a[/Strike] With its long history of all-rounded excellence, your school impresses us immensely. It would be a privilege for XXX to join your school and develop her potentials.

XXX is now studying at YYYY Primary School. She is a lively, outgoing and outspoken girl who loves interacting and sharing her joy with others. She is keen on different kinds of athletic activities such as running, badminton and swimming. She has been selected [Strike]as the member of[/Strike] for the Athletics Team at her current school this year. [Strike]On the academic aspect,[/Strike] Academically, she [Strike]is[/Strike] was awarded an Academic Scholarship for her excellent [Strike]academic[/Strike] results and ranked the best among her peers for the school year 2015-2016. She [Strike]has got[/Strike] also won the Conduct Award and the Achievement Awards in Putonghua and Music. [Strike]She[/Strike] Mei Lin [name] is talented in music and [Strike]came[/Strike] won Bronze in Graded XXXXX competitions. Enclosed, please find XXX's report cards and relevant certificates for your kind consideration.

We would be most grateful if you could offer her an interview, and we believe that XXX could receive the highest-quality education, [Strike]the best development,[/Strike] and thrive in a happy school [Strike]life[/Strike] environment if she could study in your school.

Thank you again for your time and kind consideration [Strike]to[/Strike] of XXX’s application. Should you need further information, please feel free to contact us at XXXXXX. We are looking forward to bringing XXX to meet you.

Yours sincerely,

XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXX
(Father) (Mother)

harviss

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
French
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
From,
[Removed personal details]
To,
Principal,
Glasgow Institute of Medical Sciences,
Glasgow
Dear sir/madam,
I, Ms XXX, am writing this letter to put forward an admission application for the course of Engineering. The details regarding my prior studying has been enclosed along with this letter. I have entered the admission entrance examination and have cleared it comprehensively. The details of his exam have also been enclosed along with this letter. However, the admission to the institute has been denied to me on the grounds of not having the required proofs, for I am not a native of Glasgow

The concerned proofs have been acquired by me and I accept that I was liable for what has happened during the admission process. I, hereby, put forward a plea to you to accept my application for the concerned course in your esteemed institution. I have hinged all my hope to the reply of this letter and I am waiting with bated breath for the reply.
Yours faithfully,
Ms XXX

Last edited by a moderator:

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
Welcome to the forum, harviss.

Please start a new thread for your letter with a specific title of its own.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Also, harviss, please don't post personal details in letters. I have removed them from your first version in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.