Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Subject:Explanation in response to memorandum on Poor performance on 9/02/2018.
Please allow me to apologize for poor performance on above mentioned date and for not informing you that I wasn't been able to update the student files of 4th week of april. The real reason for not being able to update file of students is that I haven't received test and test marks sheet from my fellow colleagues. I only received the test of science for 4th week of april which were mistakenly updated for the 1stweek of May. I want to add one more thing that few test has been taken orally by some teachers that is why the no of test fell short from the posted numbers.
Further, I wish to tell you that as this is my First job in any government sector. You will neglect this. I apologizes one again for not been able to update the file. I hope this will not effect my personal file.
yours sincerely

Last edited:

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
Why don't you sort out the capital letters first before asking someone to do that for you?

Shyckh

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Why don't you sort out the capital letters first before asking someone to do that for you?
I am not a native speaker. If you can correct the grammatical mistakes i will be obliged thanks. Its done

Last edited:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Before we look at the content, it's important that you edit the first post so that it follows these simple, basic (but very important) rules of written English:

- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- Capitalise the word "I" every time you write it.

Make sure there is a space between each word.

Shyckh

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
I have updated the mistakes. Please take a look now.

Shyckh

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Before we look at the content, it's important that you edit the first post so that it follows these simple, basic (but very important) rules of written English:

- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- Capitalise the word "I" every time you write it.

Make sure there is a space between each word.
Done

Last edited by a moderator:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Subject: Explanation in response to memorandum on poor performance on 9/02/2018.

Please allow me to apologize for my poor performance on the above-mentioned date and for not informing you that I wasn't [STRIKE]been[/STRIKE] able to update the student files [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] for the 4th week of April. The real reason for not being able to update those files [STRIKE]of students[/STRIKE] is that I [STRIKE]haven't[/STRIKE] hadn't received the test papers and [STRIKE]test[/STRIKE] marks sheets from my [STRIKE]fellow[/STRIKE] colleagues. I only received the science test papers and marks sheets [STRIKE]of science[/STRIKE] for the 4th week of April, which were mistakenly updated for the 1st week of May. I want to add [STRIKE]one more thing[/STRIKE] that a few tests [STRIKE]has been taken[/STRIKE] were given orally by some teachers, and that is why the number of tests fell short [STRIKE]from[/STRIKE] of the posted numbers.

Further, I wish to tell you that as this is my first job in any government sector [This is incomplete]. You will neglect this. I apologizes one again for not [STRIKE]been[/STRIKE] being able to update the files. I hope this will not [STRIKE]effect[/STRIKE] affect my personal file.

Y
ours sincerely,

Sheryl Choy
I don't understand the underlined parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.