Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tagalog
Home Country
Philippines
Current Location
Philippines
Goodmorning Teachers! Could you please check my letter? Thanks!

Greetings Sir!

I am Fire Officer 1 [removed personal information], resident of Appari City, presently assigned with Zamboanga Fire Station and a complaining witness in several cases being tried by your honorable court.

Please be informed that I am presently on duty here in my unit of assignment. Since Red alert Status is currently being implemented here the deployment and utilization of personnel are being maximized and we shall continuously render duty in our unit of assignment as far as possible. That if there is a court hearing in Aparri City, I should return to Zamboanga immediately after the hearing. Usually, the interval of schedule of my hearings in different courts varies from 1 day to 1 week. Zamboanga is very far from Aparri City and it would be very costly to travel from Aparri to Zamboanga immediately after a hearing and then return to Aparri City after few days to attend another hearing. As Officer 1 my salary is not sufficient to afford the expenses for frequent travel. In view of this, I am pleading for your consideration and requesting that all the schedules of hearing of cases in which I am a complaining witness be postponed on the month of August this year onwards. I am sending this request to other courts as well so that if this request is approved the interval of the schedule of hearings would be shortened and I would be able to testify to all my court hearings. I am very much willing to attend and testify in all of my court hearings for the goal of attaining justice and I could not achieve this goal without your help.

Hoping for your consideration.

Last edited by a moderator:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Greetings Sir!
Who are you writing this letter to?

I am Fire Officer 1 [removed personal information], resident of Appari City, presently assigned with Zamboanga Fire Station and a complaining witness in several cases being tried by your honorable court.

Please be informed that I am presently on duty here in my unit of assignment. Since a Red Alert Status is currently [STRIKE]being implemented[/STRIKE] in place here, the deployment and utilization of personnel are being maximized, and we [STRIKE]shall[/STRIKE] are continuously [STRIKE]render duty [/STRIKE] being called upon to carry out various duties in our unit of assignment. [STRIKE]as far as possible. That if[/STRIKE] Thus, whenever there is a court hearing in Aparri City, I should return to Zamboanga immediately after the hearing. Usually, the interval of schedule of my hearings in different courts varies from one day to one week. Zamboanga is very far from Aparri City, and it is [STRIKE]would be[/STRIKE] very costly to travel from Aparri to Zamboanga immediately after a hearing and then return to Aparri City after a few days to attend another hearing.

As Officer 1, my salary is not sufficient to [STRIKE]afford[/STRIKE] cover the expenses for such frequent travel. In view of this, I am pleading for your consideration and requesting that all the schedules of hearings [STRIKE]of cases[/STRIKE] in which I am a complaining witness be postponed [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] to the month of August this year and onwards. I am sending this request to other courts as well so that if this request is approved, the interval of the schedule of hearings would be shortened and I would be able to testify [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] in all my court hearings. I am very much willing to attend and testify in all of my court hearings for the [STRIKE]goal[/STRIKE] sake of attaining justice, and I [STRIKE]could[/STRIKE] cannot achieve this goal without your help.

[STRIKE]Hoping[/STRIKE] I thank you for your kind consideration, and I trust that you will be able to accommodate my request.
Also, what do you mean by "onwards"?

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tagalog
Home Country
Philippines
Current Location
Philippines
Who are you writing this letter to?

Also, what do you mean by "onwards"?

Thank You Teechar! I am writing this letter to the court.
I mean to say August, September, October and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.