Tamil
Home Country
Sri Lanka
Current Location
United Arab Emirates
please check if the grammar is ok

May 23,2018
Dear Sir,

I am writing regarding why I travel and visit the exhibition, while acceding and agree with your valuable
idea vehemently.
I have been in the idea and desire of that the exhibition which has been the biggest event of printing
industry of the world must be visited since I commenced my professional career as well as that this
exhibition must have been visited is only one dream of professional printer of the industry.
That the European machines manufactures who had realized the circumstance of that the Newspaper
industry deteriorates and collapse before the Asian countries confront and deal with this situation are
frequently developing the Web-printing presses in the innovation of modern and sophisticated
technologies is the tendency, compared with the Sheet-feed presses comparatively since the printing
industry has been at the 4

th place among other industries and profession of the world in the streamline

of revolution and evolution.
On the contrary, that I visit and travel to Germany would be able to add-up the valuve to my passport as
I had been deprived of an opportunity to fly to Fiji Island towards an avocation in 2011.
My expectation has been the involvement and participation with the conferences which are conducted
by the experts of industry in an effort to realize pertaining to how to confront and deal with the current
circumstance of industry in the business strategy of modern technology on my capacity of that I pursued
the MBA degree, excluding the professional qualification of printing technology.
Having participated with exhibition almost 3 days, that I have to schedule visiting the Berlin Wall, Gas
Penitentiary of Adolf Hitler and a few places within 2 days.
I who suppose as if the information of my itinerary were sufficient, enough to realize my purpose
believe with regard to that you would be indulgent to consider in this respect. Thank.

Your Sincerely
[personal details removed]

Last edited by a moderator:

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Too many of your sentences don't make any sense. I suggest that you rewrite that using shorter, simpler sentences. Your goal should be clarity. As it is it s hard to understand what you are trying to say.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Also, please make sure that your lines of text stretch all the way across to the right-hand side of the box. Only move to a new line when you want to start a new paragraph.

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
I am writing regarding why I travel and visit the exhibition, while acceding and agree with your valuable
idea vehemently.

This sentence assumes the reader knows what "exhibition" and "idea" you are talking about. Where do you travel to? "Accede(usually used with "to") and "agree" mean the same thing.
I am lost as to what you are trying to say after the first sentence.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Post 1 sounds remarkably like the kind of gibberish that Google Translate comes up with. Roachwickey, did you write the whole thing (in English) yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.