Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Hello!
I need your help please. I have to prepare research proposal on '' Power n Identity in Mohsin Hamid's Exit West, A Critical Discourse Analysis"
Would you tell me please how to start introduction, What should i describe in intro n literature review. N would should be methodology? If anyone is having research proposal sample on CDA of any novel. Please do share. It would be a great favour.
Thank you.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hello!

I need your help please. I have to prepare a research proposal on ''Power and Identity in Mohsin Hamid's Exit West - A Critical Discourse Analysis".

Would you tell me please how to start the introduction, what [STRIKE]should[/STRIKE] I should describe in the introduction and the literature review, [STRIKE]N[/STRIKE] and [STRIKE]would[/STRIKE] what [STRIKE]should[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]be[/STRIKE] the methodology should be? If anyone [STRIKE]is having[/STRIKE] has a research proposal sample [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] of a CDA of any novel, please do share. It would be a great favour.
Thank you.

Please note my multiple corrections above. You seem to have a problem with writing the word "and". Note that "n" is not a word in any variant of English.

If we helped you, it would be more than a great favour. It would tantamount to cheating as far as I can tell. You have to come up with your own research proposal!

Last edited:

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
The literature review should look at the texts that you have read that you consider to be related to the task. What have you read that is relevant?

Status
Not open for further replies.