Student or Learner
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Punjabi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

plzzz check my email..if this is correct or not?

Dear Sir/Mam
    This side Ramanpreet Kaur. I am graduate in Engineering with 83.11%. I hail from Punjab, India. Actually, in the times to come , I am planning to move to canada for higher studies. (So far my academic career has been very good. I am a hardworking student. )While i was surfing for some renowned universities in Brampton, I got your university name on google. It will be of great help if you answer my few questions, I shall be grateful to you:-
    1.) After engineering in information technology field, which courses can i opt for in yiur university, please give me list of those.
    2.) Can i opt for any course like Masters in Business Administration?
    3.) Please provide me information regarding the courses duration and fee structure in detail.
    4.) I would also like to know about career scope after completion of course.
    5.) How can i get admission in any particular course? What is the procedure? Do i need to pass any entrance exam(If yes, then details about the same)? or is there any other procedure?
    I shall be grateful to you if you answer my questions pointwise in detail, like i have asked them.
    Deep Gratitude in advance!
    Eagerly waiting for your reply.

English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: plzzz check my email..if this is correct or not?

Quote Originally Posted by vander.raman62 View Post
    Dear Sir/Mam Madam

This side My name is/I am Ramanpreet Kaur. I am a graduate in Engineering with a score of 83.11%. I hail am/come from Punjab, India.

Actually, in the times to come , In the next few weeks/months/years, I am planning to move to Canada for higher to continue my studies. (So far my academic career has been very good. I am a hardworking student. )

While I was surfing searching online for some renowned universities in Brampton, I got found your university. name on google. It will be of great help I would be very grateful if you would answer my a few questions. I shall be grateful to you:-

1. After engineering in information technology field, which courses can I opt for choose in at yiur your university? please give me list of those.
    2. Can I opt for any course like such as a Masters in Business Administration?
    3. Please provide me with detailed information regarding the courses' duration and fee structure. in detail.
    4. I would also like to know about my career scope choices/opportunities after completion of a course.
    5. How can I get gain admission in to any particular a course? What is the procedure? Do I need to pass any entrance exam? If yes so, then please provide details. about the same)? or is there any other procedure?

I shall be grateful to you if you answer my questions pointwise in detail, like i have asked them.
    Deep Gratitude in advance!

Eagerly waiting for your reply. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully

[Your name]
    Welcome to the forum.

See above. Your name should be at the bottom of the letter so there is actually no need to give it in sentence 1.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.