plzzz check my email..if this is correct or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vander.raman62

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Punjabi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Dear Sir/Mam
This side Ramanpreet Kaur. I am graduate in Engineering with 83.11%. I hail from Punjab, India. Actually, in the times to come , I am planning to move to canada for higher studies. (So far my academic career has been very good. I am a hardworking student. )While i was surfing for some renowned universities in Brampton, I got your university name on google. It will be of great help if you answer my few questions, I shall be grateful to you:-
1.) After engineering in information technology field, which courses can i opt for in yiur university, please give me list of those.
2.) Can i opt for any course like Masters in Business Administration?
3.) Please provide me information regarding the courses duration and fee structure in detail.
4.) I would also like to know about career scope after completion of course.
5.) How can i get admission in any particular course? What is the procedure? Do i need to pass any entrance exam(If yes, then details about the same)? or is there any other procedure?
I shall be grateful to you if you answer my questions pointwise in detail, like i have asked them.
Deep Gratitude in advance!
Eagerly waiting for your reply.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Dear Sir/[STRIKE]Mam[/STRIKE] Madam

[STRIKE]This side[/STRIKE] My name is/I am Ramanpreet Kaur. I am a graduate in Engineering with a score of 83.11%. I [STRIKE]hail[/STRIKE] am/come from Punjab, India.

[STRIKE]Actually, in the times to come ,[/STRIKE] In the next few weeks/months/years, I am planning to move to Canada [STRIKE]for higher[/STRIKE] to continue my studies. [STRIKE](So far my academic career has been very good. I am a hardworking student. )[/STRIKE]

While I was [STRIKE]surfing[/STRIKE] searching online for [STRIKE]some[/STRIKE] renowned universities in Brampton, I [STRIKE]got[/STRIKE] found your university. [STRIKE]name on google.[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]It will be of great help[/STRIKE] I would be very grateful if you would answer [STRIKE]my[/STRIKE] a few questions. [STRIKE]I shall be grateful to you:-[/STRIKE]

1. After engineering in information technology field, which courses can I [STRIKE]opt for[/STRIKE] choose [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] at [STRIKE]yiur[/STRIKE] your university? [STRIKE]please give me list of those.[/STRIKE]
2. Can I opt for any course [STRIKE]like[/STRIKE] such as a Masters in Business Administration?
3. Please provide me with detailed information regarding the courses' duration and fee structure. [STRIKE]in detail.[/STRIKE]
4. I would also like to know about my career [STRIKE]scope[/STRIKE] choices/opportunities after completion of a course.
5. How can I [STRIKE]get[/STRIKE] gain admission [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] to [STRIKE]any particular[/STRIKE] a course? What is the procedure? Do I need to pass any entrance exam? If [STRIKE]yes[/STRIKE] so, [STRIKE]then[/STRIKE] please provide details. [STRIKE]about the same)?[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]or is there any other procedure?[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]I shall be grateful to you if you answer my questions pointwise in detail, like i have asked them.[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]Deep Gratitude in advance![/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]Eagerly waiting for your reply.[/STRIKE] I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully

[Your name]

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

See above. Your name should be at the bottom of the letter so there is actually no need to give it in sentence 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.