• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Malayalam
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

E-mail format

I wanted to know if I was eligible for a course in that university.Is the format and drafting of this mail correct?

"Sir

This is with reference to the Automotive Engineering M.Sc. course offered by RWTH Aachen University. The course requires the student to have a Bachelors degree in mechanical or automotive engineering. I’m a student of National Institute of Technology Calicut, pursuing my Bachelors degree (B. Tech) in Production Engineering. I am extremely interested in this course and I am anxious to apply to your renowned university for admission in 2019.

I would like to inquire about my qualification and in particular, as my degree is “Production Engineering” if I’m eligible for the application. Most of the modules mentioned in the website (https://www.ika.rwth-aachen.de/en/ed...ering-msc.html) have been covered in my curriculum. The subjects in my curriculum includes Mathematics, Engineering Mechanics, Engineering Mechanics-Dynamics, Design of Machine Elements, CAD/CAM/CIM,Materials Science And Metallurgy, Thermodynamics And Heat Transfer, Fluid Mechanics And Machinery. As part of my elective I have taken Finite Element Methods. I have also attached my curriculum and syllabus along with mail.

Thank you in advance for your attention to my request. I look forward to receiving your response.

Yours sincerely,"
    Last edited by anandjosetherakam; 18-Jun-2018 at 08:45. Reason: Removed quote box to make responding easier