Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
I Mrs. Elsie mother of Antonia from class III A, would like to inform you that she won't able to join school from 4th june, due to some unavoidable circumstances. Once the issue is solved she will immediately join the school.

Kindly accept the the same and oblige.

Thanking you,

Yours truly,

Elsie

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Dear Sir/Madam or Dear Mr/Miss/Mrs/Ms + surname

[STRIKE]I Mrs. Elsie mother of Antonia from class III A,[/STRIKE] I would like to inform you that [STRIKE]she[/STRIKE] my daughter, Antonia [surname], class IIIA, won't be able to [STRIKE]join[/STRIKE] return to/start school [STRIKE]from[/STRIKE] on 4th June, due to [STRIKE]some[/STRIKE] unavoidable circumstances. Once the issue is resolved she will [STRIKE]immediately join the school[/STRIKE] [be able to] attend.

[STRIKE]Kindly accept the the same and oblige.[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]Thanking[/STRIKE] Thank you.

Yours [STRIKE]truly,[/STRIKE]

Elsie [surname]

See my corrections and suggested changes above. We don't use "Mrs" followed by a first name, only by a surname. You don't really need both "Thank you" and "Yours". Depending on your opening, you could end with "Yours faithfully" or "Yours sincerely". You could replace the unnatural "Kindly accept the same and oblige" with something like "Please confirm that this notification has been received and noted".

In the UK, at least, you would have explain in more detail what these rather vague "unavoidable circumstances" actually are.

Status
Not open for further replies.