• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Late joining to school

I Mrs. Elsie mother of Antonia from class III A, would like to inform you that she won't able to join school from 4th june, due to some unavoidable circumstances. Once the issue is solved she will immediately join the school.

Kindly accept the the same and oblige.

Thanking you,

Yours truly,

Elsie

English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: Late joining to school

Quote Originally Posted by Elsiemd View Post

Dear Sir/Madam or Dear Mr/Miss/Mrs/Ms + surname

I Mrs. Elsie mother of Antonia from class III A, I would like to inform you that she my daughter, Antonia [surname], class IIIA, won't be able to join return to/start school from on 4th June, due to some unavoidable circumstances. Once the issue is resolved she will immediately join the school [be able to] attend.

Kindly accept the the same and oblige.

Thanking Thank you.

Yours truly,

Elsie [surname]
    See my corrections and suggested changes above. We don't use "Mrs" followed by a first name, only by a surname. You don't really need both "Thank you" and "Yours". Depending on your opening, you could end with "Yours faithfully" or "Yours sincerely". You could replace the unnatural "Kindly accept the same and oblige" with something like "Please confirm that this notification has been received and noted".

In the UK, at least, you would have explain in more detail what these rather vague "unavoidable circumstances" actually are.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.