Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Portuguese
Home Country
Brazil
Current Location
Brazil
Hello everybody, I studied English for quite a while but for the last four years I haven't been practicing much nor I've been studying. Writing texts in English is becoming very hard to me so I would appreciate any help with the abstract of the work I'm submitting. Does that sound natural for an abstract? Are there many mistakes?

Since the beginning of the Internet network devices were designed asindependent systems that should locally process and decide about theforwarding of the information across the network. With the ongoingtechnological advances such as improved stability and speed of thecomputer networks a new approach for the operation of network devicesemerged. The Software-defined networking (SDN) intends to move thelocal intelligence and decision on traffic forwarding to a centralizedcontroller. This study covers "name of the technology" Software-defined networkingapplied to network security in environments where the communicationbetween the network devices and the controller are subject toconditions like moderate to high latency such ADSL, cable andSatellite links and how traditional network security controls couldbe implemented in these scenario.

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hello everybody, I studied English for quite a while, but for the last four years, I haven't been practicing much, nor [Strike]I've[/Strike] have I been studying it. Writing texts in English is becoming very hard to for me, so I would appreciate any help with the abstract of the work I'm submitting. Does that sound natural for an abstract? Are there many mistakes?

Since the beginning of the Internet, network devices were designed as independent systems that should [Strike]locally[/Strike] process data locally and decide about the forwarding of the information across the network. With the ongoing technological advances, such as improved stability and speed of [Strike]the[/Strike] computer networks, a new approach for the operation of network devices emerged. [Strike]The[/Strike] Software-defined networking (SDN) intends to move the local intelligence and decision on traffic forwarding to a centralized controller. This study covers "name of the technology" Software-defined networking applied to network security in environments where the communication between the network devices and the controller are subject to conditions like moderate-to-high latency such ADSL, cable and Satellite links, and how traditional network security controls could be implemented in these scenarios.

Status
Not open for further replies.