Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Argentina
Current Location
Argentina
<name> is a company name which I choose to censor (it isn't relevant anyway).
"Firmware Development Student" is the name of my current position, and this is why the words here are in capital letters.
I want to indicate in this sentence my experience in my current position.

Does the grammar in the sentence correct?

Last edited:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Re: Experience as Firmware Development Student at <name> for 1 year and 2 months

[STRIKE]<name> is[/STRIKE] I work at a company, the name of which [STRIKE]I choose to censor (it[/STRIKE] isn't relevant. [STRIKE]anyway).[/STRIKE]

"Firmware Development Student" is the name of my current position, and this is why the words here are in capital letters.

I want to indicate in this sentence my experience in my current position.

[STRIKE]Does[/STRIKE] Is the grammar in the sentence correct? I don't know which sentence you're referring to. You have written three sentences before this one. None of them mention your experience.

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Please see my corrections and comments above.

RojerQE

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Argentina
Current Location
Argentina
Re: Experience as Firmware Development Student at <name> for 1 year and 2 months

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Please see my corrections and comments above.

Thanks for the comment. My relevant sentence is in the title of the post.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK

Thanks for the comment. My relevant sentence is in the title of the post.

OK, I missed that. Please make sure you put all relevant parts of your post in the main body of the text. It's particularly helpful when we use the "Quote" function - titles don't appear in the quote box.

Is "Experience as Firmware Development Student at [name of company] for 1 year and 2 months" exactly what you plan to write? It's not a complete sentence. It might work as a bullet point.

RojerQE

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Argentina
Current Location
Argentina

OK, I missed that. Please make sure you put all relevant parts of your post in the main body of the text. It's particularly helpful when we use the "Quote" function - titles don't appear in the quote box.

Is "Experience as Firmware Development Student at [name of company] for 1 year and 2 months" exactly what you plan to write? It's not a complete sentence. It might work as a bullet point.

I want to write it in my resume. The goal here is to indicate my experience in software development.

Status
Not open for further replies.