I need Help! "formal Letter"

Hi everybody, I need your suggestion in writing a formal letter to my supervisor in the internship time “the boss of the HR” to take his permission inorder to write his name in my recommendation part in my CV because he knew me very well and I did many projects with him ,. I already write a sample letter but I need your ideas and suggestions to be more respectful in asking this!

Dear Mr. AB

How are you, I hope you are fine
    Finally i graduated from the university and the journey of finding a job start. I need to take your permission to let me write your name in the recommendation part of my CV.

Yours sincerely
    M.
    "

1. matilda

Talking Re: I need Help! "formal Letter"

your letter is good. but you;d better write:.

(i'd appreciate it if you let me write your name on ...)

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Wales
      • Current Location:
      • Rwanda

Re: I need Help! "formal Letter"

Quote Originally Posted by Mozanah View Post
    Hi everybody, I need your suggestion in writing a formal letter to my supervisor in the internship time “the boss of the HR” to take his permission inorder to write his name in my recommendation part in my CV because he knew me very well and I did many projects with him ,. I already write a sample letter but I need your ideas and suggestions to be more respectful in asking this!

Dear Mr. AB

Finally i graduated from the university and the journey of finding a job start. I need to take your permission to let me write your name in the recommendation part of my CV.

Yours sincerely
    M.
    "
    Perhaps:-

H. How are you. I hope you are well.
    Finally I have graduated from university, and the journey/task of finding a job starts. I would like to ask for your permission to use your name as a reference for my CV. I would be grateful if you could give me permission to do so. etc...

matilda & DavyBCN
    thanks alot for the great ideas
    Mozanah

3. matilda

Talking Re: I need Help! "formal Letter"

you're welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Mozanah View Post

Dear Mr. AB

Yours sincerely
    M.
    "
    Dear Mr. AB
    I wish to find you in best of health.
    Regarding to my graduation from the university and the journey of finding a job start. I would appreciate it if you let me write your name in my CV.

hope that will help :)

meshaal

thank you very much ^_^

mozanah