• Native Language:
      • Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • Sudan
      • Current Location:
      • Saudi Arabia

Question Inquire letter

Dear teachers please help me to correct this inquiry letter
    I'm xxxxx and I'm microbiologist.. I have previously met you twice . First time in the conference and second one in the meeting. If you remembered me.I'm reaching out to ask about the second meeting did you set time for it. I'm really exciting to start and do my share as a part of this great country..

xxxxx

English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: Inquire letter

Quote Originally Posted by Jamila2 View Post
    Dear teachers Please help me to correct this inquiry letter.

Dear [name of recipient]

I'm xxxxx and I'm a microbiologist. I I don't know if you remember me but we have previously met you twice, First time in the once at the XXXX conference in [month/year] and second one in then at the meeting on [date]. If you remembered me.

I'm reaching out contacting you to ask about if you have set a time for the second meeting. The underlined part doesn't make sense. You have already met twice so this must be your third meeting. did you set time for it. I'm really exciting excited to start and do my share as a part of this great country.

xxxxx
    See above. The end is very odd. How exactly is going to a meeting doing your share as part of a great country?
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.

3. Newbie
    Student or Learner
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • Sudan
      • Current Location:
      • Saudi Arabia

Thank u for your response.. I mean by "the second meeting" second meeting of the organization that I want to send for its director not meant our meeting each other.. so please show me how can I write it correctly..
    Thank u

English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Quote Originally Posted by Jamila2 View Post
    Thank you for your response. I mean, by "the second meeting", a second meeting of with the director of the organization, that I want to send for its director not meant our a meeting with each other. so Please show me how can I to write it correctly.
    Thank you.
    I'm writing to find out if you have set the date and time for my meeting with the director yet.

Note my corrections above. Please stop putting two full stops at the end of each sentence. One is enough.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.